Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

When's the next London meet?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well if your having a London meet Id be able to come in the first week of Jan (the weekend of the 7th) other than that youl have to manage with out me.
    I plan on being single for the next few months....anyway. I'll come to the next meet provided it's on a day i'm not working
    even the single ones, how can you predict youll still be single in 2 months?

Unless some miracle social event happens again (like a wedding, haha), then my prediction will be correct. :razz:
    Gavman wrote:
    well he loves himself enough ;)
    Beats being consumed with self-hatred, doesn't it? :)
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Beats being consumed with self-hatred, doesn't it? :)
    I like self-hatred, it's fun :yes:.
    im sort of in the process of taking things slow with my ex
    i know he still worships the ground i walk on and when he came last friday he looked into my eyes and told me that he was prepared to do what he could to make it work again and loads of other sweet stuff while we were together
    he also sent a text at 2.44 this morning saying he was missing me so much he was crying :blush:
    but my mum says i cant have a boyfriend till i leave school now in case they fuck me around and i get down and do shit in my gcses
    ;o how did this get to page 3?

so anyone got any idea when the next meetage should be?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    even the single ones, how can you predict youll still be single in 2 months?

Fff... I can't predict it. I know it. Seriously, come on :p

Next meetage should be like, in the future. Yeah... better than the past, it is. Erm, like, hows about... sometime in Janurary? (For the 2nd, you could all come and give me Birthday Presents consisting of Cash.)
    Sometime in Jan/Feb would be good, but no weekdays, some of us work 9-5. I really will try to get up to the meet.
    Gavman wrote:
    ;o how did this get to page 3?

Because people were hoping there would be a topless lady here?
    hehe i was thinking bout making a reference to page 3 like that but then thought against it :p

I think sometime in febuary would be good as i have exams end of jan/begging of feb ;<