Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Liverpool scum.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It wasn't the City fans who caused the trouble during the minutes silence for GB on Saturday afternoon.

Not surprisingly it was the Scouse vermin who were responsible. Probably the same bastards who came to Old Trafford for thirty one years singing 'Munich 58' songs and then mysteriously stopped when their club suffered its own tragedy in 1989 (which every club in Britain respected and behaved impeccably in recognising).

Liverpool fans who were sat in the Home supporters section started booing and singing during the minutes silence - and then there was trouble immediately afterwards when city fans went after the scum.

Its amazing what short memories they have. I hope they rot. Bastards.

On a more positive note - Passed OT on my way home from work on Friday, and it was almost as busy as a match day - it was amazing how many fans from other clubs were there paying tribute to a legend.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Hope you've got proof for that. Not that I'm saying it won't have happened, but still...

Not that I find ManYoo fans who quite happily come to VP and sing songs about the fire then moaning about this a bit rich, or anything.

It was great to see that most people were respectful during silences. I think the idea of a minute's applause was much better, it was great to see at Pompey. One nobhead booing can't be heard over applause.
  • Options
    Yeah Kermit, I have. My mate is unfortunate enough to have a season ticket at 'the bucket'.

There was a section of LFC fans singing anti Utd/GB songs long before the silence began.

TBH, and I have commented on this before (in the thread a while back about racism) I think there is a minority in every support who do it - it just seems to be the scousers (and usually Leeds) who are the worst.

The minutes applause seems to be an excellent way of dealing with these idiots. It lets the genuine supporters make their statement, and drowns out the minority of arseholes who don't.
  • Options
    manickev wrote:
    Yeah Kermit, I have. My mate is unfortunate enough to have a season ticket at 'the bucket'.

There was a section of LFC fans singing anti Utd/GB songs long before the silence began.

It's a bit sad that they couldn't button their mouths during a silence, but, at the same time, there is the opposing view that it's terribly hypocritical to start commemorating someone you spent your life hating. I wouldn't stay silent if Ronaldo or Kevin Gray died, for instance. I wouldn't boo, but I wouldn't "celebrate" the life of a footballer I detested.

Applause is much better, because it denies the nobheads the opportunity to do that.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    there is the opposing view that it's terribly hypocritical to start commemorating someone you spent your life hating. I wouldn't stay silent if Ronaldo or Kevin Gray died, for instance. I wouldn't boo, but I wouldn't "celebrate" the life of a footballer I detested.

Applause is much better, because it denies the nobheads the opportunity to do that.

I agree with that. In terms of the silence, I agree with what you say about players I dislike, but I also wouldn't boo, because I wouldn't want someone disrespecting the memory of someone I did love, and the applause is a good way of dealing with this.

The problem is that with a tragic event, such as the fire at Valley Parade, Hillsborough, Munich etc, the applause isn't appropriate, and the silence is a mark of respect which is easy for these idiots to abuse.
  • Options
    manickev wrote:
    I agree with that. In terms of the silence, I agree with what you say about players I dislike, but I also wouldn't boo, because I wouldn't want someone disrespecting the memory of someone I did love, and the applause is a good way of dealing with this.

I'd be respectful, and I wouldn't deliberately try and ruin a silence or anything like that, but I wouldn't be all doe-eyed at the "tragic waste" of an alcoholic dying of liver failure if he'd played for a club I detested for so long.

I'd be sad the bugger was dead, mind.
    The problem is that with a tragic event, such as the fire at Valley Parade, Hillsborough, Munich etc, the applause isn't appropriate, and the silence is a mark of respect which is easy for these idiots to abuse.

Yup, and there's nobheads of every club.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Yup, and there's nobheads of every club.

Leeds proved it again this week too...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    It's a bit sad that they couldn't button their mouths during a silence.

Very, despite being a City fan who hates the scum, I still did the minute silence when they had it at the start of the Newcastle and Everton yesterday afternnon whilst it was on Sky...
  • Options
    Leeds proved it again this week too...

Yea, I was thinking the title of the thread should have included that pack of vermin as well. I wrongly accused Millwall fans of being the instigators but apparently it was the Leeds fans. I was mistaken, I just head about it on Gillette Soccer Saturday. So apologies to any Millwall contingent, though I doubt there's many.

But anyway, Liverpool & Leeds vermin - Fuck Of And Die please :mad:
  • Options
    Looks like the FA are going to back the minutes applause now. That should stop the nobheads from making themselves heard, whilst allowing decent fans to pay their tributes and respects. Addicted, I did mention Leeds earlier, but just not in the thread title or my initial post. They are just as bad, and hope they never get back into the top flight, as their fans are the lowest of the low (and it seems to be a large percentage with Leeds fans, not just a minority - Elland Road is an absolute hell hole for away fans), and don't deserve it.

The other problem is that these fans seem to just go to the games to cause trouble they don't care about the results - so the FA punishing the clubs would be totally ineffective as they wouldn't care. So drowning them out with applause seems the best option imo.
  • Options
    The only thing I'd say to that is that it is none of the FA's business if the fans of clubs don't want to be respectful of silences.

I could have sworn I heard booing from ManYoo fans after Charles died. So it goes, really.

Applause is a much better idea for dead footballers like Charles and Best.
  • Options
    addicted7 wrote:
    But anyway, Liverpool & Leeds vermin - Fuck Of And Die please :mad:
    Wonder if they threw coins at young kids heads, or raped a woman steward, or maybe crushed another steward under fencing??? :chin:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The only thing I'd say to that is that it is none of the FA's business if the fans of clubs don't want to be respectful of silences.

The football associations/UEFA punish clubs when their fans don't behave, or behave in a manner that provokes other fans/trouble. Booing/singing abusive songs during a minutes silence could provoke other fans (it did at city on saturday, that's how the trouble started), just as running on the pitch etc would.
  • Options
    Wonder if they threw coins at young kids heads, or raped a woman steward, or maybe crushed another steward under fencing??? :chin:

Read earlier comments: all clubs have a minortiy of nobheads!
  • Options
    manickev wrote:
    Read earlier comments: all clubs have a minortiy of nobheads!
    I didn't quote you.

It just pisses me off how in other threads all scum fans say stuff like - Don't tar us all with the same brush, typical ABU reply etc. etc. etc. But all the scum fans are exactly the same with the likes of Leeds and Liverpool.
  • Options
    No, you didn't, but you specifically had a dig at United fans, as if they are all like that!!!!

Yeah, all clubs do have them. I cringed when I heard about the arseholes at Charlton - they should be banned for life.

Not all United fans are 'scum' fans though, as you put it, so there you are tarring all united fans with the same brush.

Every club has a minority of idiots, I admit that. I just think football and the world would be a better place if they all fucked off and died, regardless of which club they 'support'.
  • Options
    Just like Addicted7 called all Leeds n Liverpool fans vermin and told em all to fuck of and die. Swings and roundabouts.
  • Options
    To be fair he was following a quote about how each club has a minority of idiots... to which I emphasised that the Leeds contingent at Millwall should be included.

I don't think he used the word "all" at any point.
  • Options
    I don't think he used the word "all" at any point.

It was an ellided "all".

Not that I'd expect ManYoo to practice what they preach mind...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    It was an ellided "all".

No, it wasn't an ellided 'all' for fuck sake.

Why read a post then add in your own interpretation and accusations of ellided words just to suit your own arguments.

Don't you have a law degree or something, FFS.

I didn't quote you.

It just pisses me off how in other threads all scum fans say stuff like - Don't tar us all with the same brush, typical ABU reply etc. etc. etc. But all the scum fans are exactly the same with the likes of Leeds and Liverpool.

Oh stop bleating you child.

I was specifically referring to the vermin at these matches who had absolutely fuck all respect for a dead footballer just because of the colour of the shirt he wore. They can fuck off and die. I have Liverpool friends - I don't want them to die nor do I refer to them as vermin. Alot of them loved Georgie Best too.

I never tar fans with the same brush on here. I use the 'every club has a minority' argument. I have to all the time when jealous bleating wankers like you constantly label all our fans scum, thugs, sexual deviants etc etc.

Another point, had it been one of the greatest ever players in football history (who for sake of argument wore a Leeds top) you can guarantee he would have been honoured at Old Trafford. Fuck, we even clapped Chel$ki onto the pitch last season and we absolutely despise them.
  • Options
    Assholes! :rolleyes: