Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This is some fucked up film, scared the living crap out of me, If I ever wake up at 3am, lordy, I'm gonna jump out my window or something.

So should have been an 18 not a 15. Dont go and see it if u get scared easily.

Note: I dont and this scared me to death. :/
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    ooo i want to see this movie, even more so now that you've said it was scary.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ooh, it did look good. Might have to see it!
  • Options
    I thought it was quite good.

I didn't know it was set in a courtroom mainly, but that's what makes it a bit more interesting. Got some good scares. Made my friends jump.

...and me.
  • Options
    To be honest i found it not scary and quite boring, was waiting for the film to end. I do like a bit more action in films though soooo each to their own. I must admit not a bad story like, looks at both spiritual and mental possibilities of a possesion but i wont ruin it for people.
  • Options
    Oh bloody hell.......im watchin it this week sometime. My BF thinks its the funniest thing to have me clinging to his arm n hiding behind him. Films like Saw i love but anythin that makes u think that there are things there that actually aren't i cant bear!! Amityville horror scared me to death........bit apprehensive now bout watchin it!! :nervous:
  • Options
    It looks as stupid as everything else about ghosts and devils that has come out of Hollywood in the past 5 years.
  • Options
    Hope to go see it with my bf next weekend, then out for a bite to eat for our years anniversary :D