Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

MDMA Powder

2»

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    I have suddenly found this site to have no use whatsoever. So, I will leave. EDITED BY MODS

nibble nibble... :D
    sad how fast he was scared off though ...he could have been fun.
    i work in the film industry ...probably translates as we made a short film today at school and in the next lesson the local sherrif came round to warn us of the dangers of drugs ...heres what he told us ...
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    MDMA is a bullshit drug in all respects. It is not classified under any drug form (opiate, stimulant, depressant, etc.), because it is a "mut" of a drug and is entirely synthetic.

It gives a stimulant-like high that is similar in nature to methamphetamine, only exaggerated to last 2 to 3 times longer, which can be very dangerous.

Many people who take X don't die from the chemical effects, but rather malnourishment or complete sytematic exhaustion.

MDMA produces a hallucinogenic effect that can be at a fatal state.

I have been at a party where a man jumped 12 stories out of a window because he was under the impression that he was a rubber ball. MDMA suppresses pain. He then got up and walked 12 stories up the fire escape on his shattered legs. He is now parapalegic.

I have heard of a man who assaulted a police patrol with a sledge hammer, and was shot 27 times before finally falling to the ground only because there were so many holes in him, his bodily contruct ceased to exist.

Chronic users become so incredibly depressed, that tests have shown they literally have stopped seeing color. Their world is a gray, piece of shit hell.

Stan Marsh wrote:
    You may chose to believe it is nonsense, but the above list of facts, are indeed, facts.

Stan Marsh wrote:
    First, Spliffie, you seem to have no goddamn idea in the world of what the hell your talking about...thoughts that are spawned from your brain, obviously riddled with mental retardation. I now can finally see the obvious superiorty in American web-sites.

The next time I see a fucking site with the suffix ".uk" I'll click out of it immediately so I don't have to read the absolute bullshit on the site and possibly poison my mind with such high levels of idiocy that my neurons can't function anymore. With that, thank you for nothing thesite.org, and goodnight. Fuckheads.

Superiority of American websites? God help any Americans looking drug advice then.
    I have a mate who took MDMA and he chopped of his legs and his legs kept walking around for a few days after cos they were so frikkin HIGH! :lol: and then my mate thought he could sew them back on but he sewed them onto his back but they still work fine cos he is always on MDMA. Let this be a lesson! STAN MARSH RULES! :yeees:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I dropped a pill once and almost starved to death. It was a close one.

This is the best thread we've had in drugs for while! :D
    Weekender Offender 
    did you know ...the 911 attacks on new york were done under the influence of mdma ...by mexicans!
    AND ...anyone who doesn't vote bush is obviously on crack and should be ...will be arrested.
    AND!! ...America is the land of the free ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    It is kind of a shame that MDMA doesnt last 2 or 3 times longer than meth, though 24+ hours of MDMA might produce a nightmarish come down.
    Skive wrote:
    You chose the wrong board to spout shit. Good luck in finding somebody gullible enough to to believe this crap.

Americans?

Viva La Stan
    Mdma

MDMA is a wonderful drug. As a chemist with a strong interest in Phenethylamines and tryptamines, MDMA is one of the most significant and powerful experiences.
    It is not a hullucinogen as such - but has been known to cause visual distortions.
    MDMA is the only substance (aside from 2-CT-7, if you are lucky enough to get hold of this wonderful drug) that I would ever suggest anyone trying. It is unlike anything else. With MDMA you find peace, I feel like I have waited my life to get here - and with MDMA you feel complete.

It may be misused in clubs and amongst the youngsters - but the true effects of MDMA can be found only if you look for them.
    MDMA is a wonderful drug. As a chemist with a strong interest in Phenethylamines and tryptamines, MDMA is one of the most significant and powerful experiences.
    It is not a hullucinogen as such - but has been known to cause visual distortions.
    MDMA is the only substance (aside from 2-CT-7, if you are lucky enough to get hold of this wonderful drug) that I would ever suggest anyone trying. It is unlike anything else. With MDMA you find peace, I feel like I have waited my life to get here - and with MDMA you feel complete.

It may be misused in clubs and amongst the youngsters - but the true effects of MDMA can be found only if you look for them.
    You is what kind of chemist?
    The majority of people would argue this misuse is in fact the best way to experience MDMA - how exactly would you suggest we can experience the 'true effects'??
    The majority of people would argue this misuse is in fact the best way to experience MDMA - how exactly would you suggest we can experience the 'true effects'??

Me thinks he's talking bollox.
    Me thinks he's talking bollox.
    I concur.
    No, it is fair to say that use of MDMA in clubs etc provides an enhanced and unique experience. It certainly creates a more intense environment.

I understand that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyse its availability. MDMA along with the likes of 2-CT-7 and DMT are drugs that do this.

To sit over an ocean, on a hill, or anywhere where there is no disturbance and witness something like a sunrise while having taken MDMA creates a true feeling of self fulfillment, one which you take with you long after the trip.
    I understand that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. .

No ...it is descernible in the mind and spirit. It can be experienced in mind and spirit but it aint actualy there. It is everywhere ...we are but a small part of it.
    I cant argue against that. However - there is nothing to say that my perception on the world is the same as anyone elses - and vice versa.

It is down to us how much we want to explore our own minds, but it is in fact our minds that decide on how we perceive the universe. Hence we have control over our own world.

You cant look at something and tell your mind to view it in another way, but there is nothing to say that what one person views is not perceived differently by another individual.
    I cant argue against that. However - there is nothing to say that my perception on the world is the same as anyone elses - and vice versa.

It is down to us how much we want to explore our own minds, but it is in fact our minds that decide on how we perceive the universe. Hence we have control over our own world.

You cant look at something and tell your mind to view it in another way, but there is nothing to say that what one person views is not perceived differently by another individual.

I once had a very intense experience on mescalin ...stting on a cliff top watching a sunset.
    It came to my mind that everything that exists in the material world is made of ever diminishing particles ...little bits spinning round and round each other. So the reality we have to live in ...all of it ...is made from little solids ...all except ME ...my mind ...my emotions ...my ideas. I ...or WE ...were not actualy made of anything! Thought being the only thing that exists that is not made of matter.
    This got me to thinking ...if all these orbiting atoms could produce the illusion of solidity when in fact theres more space than matter ...then the space ... must be similar to mind. The matter is made up of lots of little pieces where the space is one continous whole. I decided that the space must be where god and his spirit creatures live ...and if that space is one big thing ...then of course god could be everywhere at the the same time ...and so could I. And so can you ...and everyone else ...the ultimate brotherhood!
    I once had a very intense experience on mescalin ...stting on a cliff top watching a sunset.
    It came to my mind that everything that exists in the material world is made of ever diminishing particles ...little bits spinning round and round each other. So the reality we have to live in ...all of it ...is made from little solids ...all except ME ...my mind ...my emotions ...my ideas. I ...or WE ...were not actualy made of anything! Thought being the only thing that exists that is not made of matter.
    This got me to thinking ...if all these orbiting atoms could produce the illusion of solidity when in fact theres more space than matter ...then the space ... must be similar to mind. The matter is made up of lots of little pieces where the space is one continous whole. I decided that the space must be where god and his spirit creatures live ...and if that space is one big thing ...then of course god could be everywhere at the the same time ...and so could I. And so can you ...and everyone else ...the ultimate brotherhood!

Intense. ;)
    Shogun wrote: »
    Intense. ;)
    It was at the time!
    You is what kind of chemist?
    I have to say, that experience on mescaline sounds bloody impressive. I am a research organic chemist in Manchester.
    Unfortunately work on phenethylamines is pretty much prohibited, however, it does not stop me having a personal interest in the subject ;)
    I have to say, that experience on mescaline sounds bloody impressive. I am a research organic chemist in Manchester.
    Unfortunately work on phenethylamines is pretty much prohibited, however, it does not stop me having a personal interest in the subject ;)
    Thanx for answering ...i'm from mancland myself. I remember when amphetamines were being produced in manc uni labs on a fairrly regular basis in the seventies early eighties. It was of course prohibited then as well but ...you know how it is.:)
    Yes ...it was an intense experience triggered i think by my reading material of the time ...Indian mystical religous stuff.
    Long ago they had thoughts about the illusion of the material world and it all vibrating and stuff but my own experience based on this stuff ...took my thoughts more into the space than the atoms inhabiting that space ...very profound it was indeedy.
    It was at the time!

I'd say it was.