Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Club Motherfucker

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anybody been there ? It kinda looks like my scene, but don't wanna go somewhere fll of pretentious cunts.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I'll get some of the people at work who go to let you know.
  • Options
    if you think it might be your scene it's definitely worth a try. the music is great, i've seen some fantastic bands there and it's usually a good crowd... very mixed, some posers but you get that anywhere and they usually hang around on the sides, rather than getting in the way on the dancefloor :)
  • Options
    Treee wrote:
    if you think it might be your scene it's definitely worth a try. the music is great, i've seen some fantastic bands there and it's usually a good crowd... very mixed, some posers but you get that anywhere and they usually hang around on the sides, rather than getting in the way on the dancefloor :)
    Sweet, it looks kinda Riot Grrrly, dirty and polysexual... Sounds like my perfect night out.
  • Options
    I've not been, but their night Potty Mouth used to be on at the Ghetto behind the Astoria (I believe, unless it's a similar night with the same name) and it was very riot grrl and very fun. I'm too scared to go on my own but if you're going I might tag along (you gotta love me inviting myself :p).