Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why do i and other people feel the need ..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
why do people feel the need to try and piss there friends off at work ??

i do it and some of my friends did it to me the other day and after my shift they sayed to me: did you get us 50% off are pizzza . wich i replyed . no and the manager said fuck off joking stay but no free drinks and no i will not take of my funky pizza hut hat off u fags .I am off next door to get pissed at the bar there .WICH i when next door to piss my friend off .wtf :eek2:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    me and my hat
  • Options
    I didn't understand what you just wrote. At all.
  • Options
    pissing ppl off at workand why do we do it
    ???
  • Options
    Why's it in Entertainment?
  • Options
    cos i keep on posting in the wrong places and thats the way i a har a har i like it . and to answer u i am lost in my lil brain so it all comes as a bit of a rush befor it pops out of my head
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:
    i am lost in my lil brain

clearly :p
  • Options
    my lil brain love's nada surf to some strange reason
  • Options
    I think rs3000 thinks that what he writes will entertain people so therefore it must be put in entertainment...again, i'm not sure what he's trying to say
  • Options
    i must be the only person that can read wat i type cos i can c it and read it fine my bad sorry to all that cant read my typing.
  • Options
    Are you dyslexic or just stupid?
  • Options
    i often wonder if you're a bit retarded
  • Options
    I thought you worked in Maccy D's?
  • Options
    I think I remember him saying something about having ADHD or something he takes pills for. Though still doesn't account for his atrocious grammer and punctuation.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Someone is smoking crack
  • Options
    He is dyslexic..or so I've been told.
  • Options
    I always knew he was retarded, but everybody was like noooo, hes dyslexic and funny hahahaha your wrong. I'm so sticking to my first, and only opinion.
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:
    why do people feel the need to try and piss there friends off at work ??

i do it and some of my friends did it to me the other day and after my shift they sayed to me: did you get us 50% off are pizzza . wich i replyed . no and the manager said fuck off joking stay but no free drinks and no i will not take of my funky pizza hut hat off u fags .I am off next door to get pissed at the bar there .WICH i when next door to piss my friend off .wtf :eek2:

Here's what I thik he meant.

His friends came to get a pizza and wanted 50% off a pizza (presumebly because he works there and can get a discount) but sless said No. There must have been a fuss and sless' mates asked him to take off his hat. The manager then came over to tell the boys they could stay but no free drinks. Now sless is away to get pissed or drink red bull and then going to piss off his mate.
  • Options
    lol ... dyslexia isnt a form of personality, i know a lot of ppl with it and it doesnt affect them at all ...u wouldnt know. Plus his spelling is fine as far as i can see...the randomness is just funny ;p
  • Options
    dyslexic is wat i have not stupid or anything just dyslexic
  • Options
    my "friends" if u can call them that came in to my work took the piss and then got there meals and i when up to them when they where eating and said to them therer not gettting any discount and no free drinks .

that u should be spme kind of english in that ^^^^^

wat i am say'in to is that i ppl piss ppl off at work and i had it done to me that night and i walked next door to where my friend was working and pissed him off .
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:
    my "friends" if u can call them that came in to my work took the piss and then got there meals and i when up to them when they where eating and said to them therer not gettting any discount and no free drinks .

that u should be spme kind of english in that ^^^^^

wat i am say'in to is that i ppl piss ppl off at work and i had it done to me that night and i walked next door to where my friend was working and pissed him off .

:lol:

Have you got any GCSE's?
  • Options
    yer 9 gcse's graphics c.d.t art english maths sciences english speaking and listernig and i have a letter of rec frm a primary school sayin thanking me for all my help with the young kids helping them to read and so on.
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:
    yer 9 gcse's graphics c.d.t art english maths sciences english speaking and listernig and i have a letter of rec frm a primary school sayin thanking me for all my help with the young kids helping them to read and so on.

You got an English GCSE! :eek:
  • Options
    ppl always seem to get pissed off when u c them in work ...its like when u see them theyre like oh no not u lol. Dont know why :o
  • Options
    ppl that u know think that u are going to piss them off the min u walk thought that door .