Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Xfactor (LACK OF)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
TOnight is the first time i have had chance to sit down and watch all the acts properly, and to be honest im very shocked!!

Apologies if this has been raised in another post BUT

If you were to put the acts for this series next to the likes of Steve, or G4 etc there is no way any of the acts from this one compare!!

I just cant believe it, and im sorry but Its chico time WTF are we at Butlins!! :banghead:
cannot believe that he has stayed in!

Especially since the girl that left last week compared to most of the ones who got through was pretty talented!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    My parents were watching the X-Factor in the background as I used the computer tonight. I can honestly say that was the worst edition I have ever heard. Act after act was unbelievably bad, a total disgrace. X-Factor? Not tonight there wasn't! That rendition of "Mrs Jones" was rancid, if nothing else, for instance.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    They even said on the Xtra Factor that 5 different acts could easily have been in the bottom 2. Tonight isn't a good indicator of the standard so far. Normally it is so high, tonight not so much.
  • Options
    Shayne to win. Clearly. ;)
  • Options
    I was quite worried last night as I actually liked Chico's performance!

Me too lol
  • Options

I hated it, but I hate him anyway...
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

I voted for him :O
  • Options
    I was forced to watch it last night as my mother had it on, on practically every TV in the house. It was horrible. I hope that Chico wins purely because he is least likely to be able to make any kind of career for himself and the others can fade nicely into obscurity.
  • Options
    i've always liked chico and especially last night. although what those children dancers all about?!
    shayne to win :D
  • Options
    I thought the majority of the preformances were pretty poor last night. It hasn't been like that every week tho.

Glad Nicholas has gone. He was always that little bit out of tune.

I thought Andy's performance of Mrs Jones was brilliant!

Why are the Conways still there?!?! :banghead:
  • Options
    The sisters were very out of tune as was Nikolas!! Especially in their 2nd performance which i do kind od sympathise with cos they were stressed, BUT at that level of the competiton they should be able to sing through it.

You cannot say, and the judges will proabbly agree, that the people who are left, are the VERY BEST of ALL the people they saw NO WAY. There are far more talented people than them, and it must be so frustrating for those who do hasve the Xfactor to watch that!

The way i see it, whoever wins the Xfactor should have it. Be up in the ranks with Robbie, Kylie standard but nooo...these are just pub performers, kareoke queens, red coats!

Will give Andy credit, i voted for him because out of all of them, he deserved to stay.

My friend keeps telling me Chico is gonna be at number one lol im shocked, and i had to listen to him singing that awful song at work all day yesterday lol its like the crazy frog kinda annoyance level!!!
  • Options
    The sisters will win, because they are the protege of Louis Walsh.

They did perform at a Westlife wedding, don't forget.

Still, they must be desperate to resort to filling their love flues with some shrivelled trouser snake.
  • Options
    I'm trying to work out who Chico is a parody of still....
  • Options
    Chico is a gimp...they're all gimps except for Andy who can actually sing but he looks like a peanut so doubt he'll be something the teenagers will like.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    they're all gimps except for Andy who can actually sing but he looks like a peanut so doubt he'll be something the teenagers will like.

this made me chortle

i see your point though, mind you, who'd have thought thingimyforgottenhisname would have won last year
  • Options
    Does it even matter who wins anyway.... in a years time they will be done and dusted. Just like everyone else who has won. The show is a joke, the producers and judges are solely in it for the $$$$$
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    except for Andy who can actually sing but he looks like a peanut

ROFFLE ;D
  • Options
    Come on let Chico win, he wants it so bad. It would be classic TV imagine simons face if he won
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    I'm trying to work out who Chico is a parody of still....
    Ricky Martin?

I :heart: Chico, I hope he gets a record deal, I'd well go to watch him!!!
  • Options
    More than ever before, the X factor is just about the battle of the egos between the three judges and also "guess which cosmetic procedure Sharon Osborne has undergone this week"
  • Options
    i think chicos done enough to get that job at butlins now , he has no talent and is very very annoying ... not saying that all butlins performers have no talent :rolleyes:
  • Options
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

I feel slightly ill
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    I feel slightly ill
    How long until this gets taken down?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Aargh! I've already seen that pic actually. it is rank!

I agree that it doesn't really matter who wins cos they rarely have success. Apart from Will Young and Girls Aloud nobody cares about anyone else.

In saying that I do think Andy is super talented but just wouldn't sell many records. Same with Brenda. Shayne is the only one with potential to sell cos wee girls love him.
  • Options
    pinkstar wrote:
    Aargh! I've already seen that pic actually. it is rank!

I was expecting to see an extremely obese girl wearing a chico top or something, not a BJ.