Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everybody! (Hi Doctor Nick!- sorry...) :wave:

I'm an 18 year old girl just moved away from home. I used to be around on here a little bit years ago (as genie_the_genius), and then I hit A-Levels and discovered drinking and partying... you know the rest. Now I've just started Manchester University and have decided that I need something to fill my spare time once more. Apart from racing frogs.

Scu comes from the name of the bar I injured myself in during freshers week. Was dancing on a bar stool on the first medics night out and fell off (not surprisingly). Ended up in A and E for the first time in my life 3 days after moving here. Still in pain!

Scu xxx

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hello!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Scu wrote:
    Was dancing on a bar stool on the first medics night out and fell off (not surprisingly).

video/pics pls

:D

hi
    Hello there! :wave:
    welcome back :wave:
    hey, happy posting!

:D
    Welcome manc scum. :wave:
    Hi there.
    This is a reply to all but a message for one. I ask of respect and deceny, wisdom and free-thought. Craving clarity shall strike its own blow to endsless ramblings of the intoxicant. Ready for suffering we have to be. Reap and sow, reap and sow, all the days we reap and sow. We are here because we are designed this way and so is everything. Everything has a pattern and has levels. So does the universe, though the ubniverse is too small a word to describe everything. We are the universe and the universe is us. We are, as individuals and as groups, universes's. I can see the layers and i can see past that. You can see the meaning in everything and the valus of nothing- other than the value that we give things. Try this......,

Shut your eyes after reading this ;-).

Imagine seeing pitch black everywhere exept where energy was. See the colours and the shapes and the design of your mind's eye. Now, see the maze of graphical detail to these forms and the structure that they really have. Like an infa-red view, but deeper. See the extravagant fluidity and restlessness of the energy and se the way it resembles a much truer view of what our eyes can see. See the electricity and the light and the design!!! Its fabulous, not serious but majestic and brilliant and happy and truly exact in its truth and construction.

Now, open. See the edges that are not there. See the detail that is missed. See the weaknesss of our eyes and the pictures that we get and the problem with our eyes- they are unable to see, it all!

Have you ever travelled through the tunnell of the path on the road to that other, place. Have you ever felt the rod of energy that is our chakras, our soul, our essence, our self, our personality, our universe glow like a sandstorm. Feel the glow and let it go. Feel the glowand let it go.

For theres no way of knowing. where the flow is going.

Peace.
    Hi Scu :) :wave:

and erm ... hi An :eek2:
    Hullo Scu :wave:
    hello :wave: scu
    Kentish wrote:
    Welcome manc scum. :wave:

Garden of England my arse - Kent's an absolute toilet!
    Garden of England my arse - Kent's an absolute toilet!
    Manure helps the garden grow. Silly.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Kentish wrote:
    Manure helps the garden grow. Silly.
    :lol: If wasteland counts.

Oh well, I have room to talk...
    Kent is far better than here, I must say. The Armpit of England is deffinatley Essex.
    Hiya Scu. :wave: Hope ur feeling better soon :thumb:
    Hi there!

I've not been to Scu for AGES... how are you finding Manchester?! Apart from it being the best city in England...!

Claire x
    It really is isn't it? I'm absolutely loving it!

I couldn't remember my new username today, and whilst trying to find it in the long list of members I came across my old one. Can't remember Scu's password so I may be genie_the_genius from now on!

xxx
    welcome and post often
    hi , nice to meet you here... :)
    I might as well take everybody in one shot.

Welcome everybody who has a post count under 50.
    Hey there :D