Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bleeding patterns

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've found that no matter what time of my period, or how heave it is, I bleed more by noon than I do the rest of the day combined. Is that odd.

Comments

• Options
    Probably not, mine follows a 24 hour pattern too. I bleed heaviest in the morning. After a couple of days it finishes totally at night, and so on, until I only have a little spotting in the morning and then it's finished.
  • Options
    mine always starts when im asleep at night :mad:
  • Options
    I think it's usually heavier in the morning because when you're asleep it pools inside and then comes out when you start moving about. :chin:
  • Options
    Yeah Im like Ballerina but they dont start heavy just a little bit but then once ive been to the loo suddenly they get really heavy, i find they are most heaviest when I am up and about in the evenings, day time is normally ok.
  • Options
    Yeah Im like Ballerina but they dont start heavy just a little bit but then once ive been to the loo suddenly they get really heavy, i find they are most heaviest when I am up and about in the evenings, day time is normally ok.
    yeah when i wake up theres usually a bit of a pool there, then about 1/2 hour after getting up it suddenly gets really heavy
    i have had a few cases of waking up in a total mess before though which wasn't pleasant :blush: