Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what type of alien are you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    You're a hyper-intelligent alien. You would sooner gnaw off your own arm than miss an opportunity to swing your vast intellect around. Immense, sarcastic and fluent in Klingon, you're a big hit with the opposite sex...but only on-line. In reality, your complete lack of empathy means that your closest relationship is with your computer. Your favourite colour is motherboard orange, but who cares?
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    You're a hyper-intelligent alien. You would sooner gnaw off your own arm than miss an opportunity to swing your vast intellect around. Immense, sarcastic and fluent in Klingon, you're a big hit with the opposite sex...but only on-line. In reality, your complete lack of empathy means that your closest relationship is with your computer. Your favourite colour is motherboard orange, but who cares?
    I got that too.
  • Options
    What a cute alien you are. You're fun, cuddly, caring and kind. You see the universe as one vast playground filled with adventure and excitement and so in essence you're a mugging just waiting to happen. On Earth you'd be well suited to a career in the caring professions, primary school teaching or some form of alternative therapy, which is where most Earth-based aliens end up. Your favourite colour is pink, but only if that's OK with everyone else.
  • Options
    What a cute alien you are. You're fun, cuddly, caring and kind. You see the universe as one vast playground filled with adventure and excitement and so in essence you're a mugging just waiting to happen. On Earth you'd be well suited to a career in the caring professions, primary school teaching or some form of alternative therapy, which is where most Earth-based aliens end up. Your favourite colour is pink, but only if that's OK with everyone else.
  • Options
    What your score says about you:

Mostly A

• Options
    i got the cute one too
  • Options
    What a very scary alien you are. You're an angry soul and who can blame you? Life in the outer reaches of the galaxy hasn't worked out for you and now it's payback time...just as soon as you've assembled a vast invasion fleet. In the meantime you'll probably have to settle for live-firing exercises down at the laserium. Your hobbies include battle re-enactments, child stealing and golf. Your favourite colour is red and you don't care who knows it. :thumb:
  • Options
    copyed it so yer this is me !

What a cute alien i am . You're fun, cuddly, caring and kind. You see the universe as one vast playground filled with adventure and excitement and so in essence you're a mugging just waiting to happen. On Earth you'd be well suited to a career in the caring professions, primary school teaching or some form of alternative therapy, which is where most Earth-based aliens end up. Your favourite colour is pink, but only if that's OK with everyone else.
  • Options
    Mostly A

• Options
    Renzo wrote:

I got this, I dont think its that accurate, I cant speak Klingon for a start.
  • Options
    I'm not an alien..I'm a man...an anchorman!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Mostly B

What a very scary alien you are. You're an angry soul and who can blame you? Life in the outer reaches of the galaxy hasn't worked out for you and now it's payback time...just as soon as you've assembled a vast invasion fleet. In the meantime you'll probably have to settle for live-firing exercises down at the laserium. Your hobbies include battle re-enactments, child stealing and golf. Your favourite colour is red and you don't care who knows it.

0_o
  • Options
    I was a cute alien :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I got the "cute" too.

Those things it says, they're very wrong.