Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

sex questions for women

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When Me and My Girlfriend are having sex, I'll be going at it and then she'll be moaning and everything and after about 3-5 minutes, sometimes longer depending on the place and whatnot, she will say ok GO. Now, she only started doing this after I came before her one time. Does this mean she just had an orgasm. I always thought that, but its a hard thing to grasp because once I cum I know the last thing I want to do is keep going, so does it not hurt the girl for further penetration after she comes? Also, the last time we had sex, she was on top, and I know she had an orgasm but I was still ready to go for a long time, and then we switched and I was on top and I went after another 10 minutes. Now, she was like no way, and I finished her with my hand. So, in summary the few questions I have are...

-Can Girls Keep Going after they Orgasm?
-Can they orgasm multiple times during sex?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the answers you're looking for are yes and yes
    folkrocker wrote:
    the answers you're looking for are yes and yes

Yep
    Is it just me or did anyone else just really laugh out loud reading this thread...especially the end?
    I thought EVERYONE knew the answers to those questions...ah well

apparently not.
    Personally i need a break inbetween my orgasms like men, if my bf keeps trying to make me cum again straight away i get sore, so not all girls are the same.
    If i have a "proper" orgasm full on amazing legg wobbly one then i want to stop and enjoy the feeling and its horrible if i keep going it ruins the feeling...but if its a smaller one then im ok to keep going.
    Personally I think I would find someone saying "ok GO" really off-putting.
    women can most definatly continue after orgasm and have more than one, some men can have more than one orgasm too.
    women can most definatly continue after orgasm and have more than one, some men can have more than one orgasm too.

Yeah, i'm one of them.

Curiously enough, if I carry on after my first orgasm it doesn't take as long for the second.

My girlfriend doesn't orgasm through penetration, but after her first orgam through other means she generally just wants to stop whatever it was that I was doing. Penetration after that is fine though.
    Yep and Yep....and can i say thank god we can ;-)
    Mist wrote:
    Personally I think I would find someone saying "ok GO" really off-putting.

:lol: just what i was thinking!
    turlough wrote:
    Is it just me or did anyone else just really laugh out loud reading this thread...especially the end?

Yes and yes ;)

Ok, go!
    my_name wrote:
    Yes and yes ;)

Ok, go!

:lol: