Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

when a girl doesn't talk to you...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me again! I hate to keep posting but yet again you lot are the last people I can ask...
last night everyone at work went out for a drink and I badly wanted to try talking more with the girl I've been posting about, she's usually talkative with me but last night she pretty much ignored me, and I'm not sure if it's where I drunk a bit but when I spoke to her she seemed kinda shifty when talking back and the conversation was very short.
I asked if she was good for a drink and she said nah it's ok, little while later she has another drink. it really made me down so I went home pretty much after she left and been sorry for myself since.
girls, is this normal? i mean like would you be a bit quiet and kinda avoid eye contact and stuff? :(. I'm thinking of telling her when I see her next I was out of sorts and hope she don't think I'm an idiot... should I tell her I thought she looked great but was worried she'd think I'm just saying it coz I was drunk? honestly guys its unlike me to get drunk but it hit me kinda hard and now I'm worried as well she thinks I'm just a twat.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think she's interested mate.
  • Options
    ouch. fuck sake I'm so shit at this kinda thing.
    I don't wanna give up though that's what I always do, thought this time I'd put more effort in.
    cheers mate
  • Options
    Well if that was me doing it, that'd more than likely be cos i wasn't interested and didn't really wanna actually come out and say it.

Maybe you were being a bit OTT or desperate, and she didn't like it?