Home Sex & Relationships
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Gay/Bi/Lesbian

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone here ever had a gay/bi/lesbian experience?
«1

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why do you want to know?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i havent
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is this just a yes/no/maybe question or did you want something out of it? As for me, no.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nope, not for me.
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    Why?

    It is only polite to answer your own question first :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes. You want to know because..?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No i have not.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    __tink wrote:
    Has anyone here ever had a gay/bi/lesbian experience?
    Yes, why?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I haven't.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm just wondering!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well.. er.. I hope we satisfied your curiosity..
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why though?

    Are you curious to do it in future, or are you wondering whether it's a common thing that people have/hadn't done it?

    It's like someone saying "Yeah, why do you like tea?" and someone answering "Because I do!"

    ...:yeees:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm well I'm open minded and I'm just wondering if anyone has actually had an experience.. coz I haven't yet, but I want to because im bi-curious!! Jeez....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    __tink wrote:
    Hmm well I'm open minded and I'm just wondering if anyone has actually had an experience.. coz I haven't yet, but I want to because im bi-curious!! Jeez....
    So you're looking for advice?

    I actually suck at chatting women up and I think most the attention I get is sympathy lol
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You *want* to become bi-curious? Thats quite odd. Thats about as odd as wanting to become bulemic.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    You *want* to become bi-curious? Thats quite odd. Thats about as odd as wanting to become bulemic.

    Not really, there isnt any health concerns about being bi-curious.

    She may want to be bi-curious because its like, the thing with young kiddies now a days, its groovy you know. Neglecting to mention of course that if you dont actually fancy someone then any 'adventures' you have with them will be crap.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    Not really, there isnt any health concerns about being bi-curious.

    She may want to be bi-curious because its like, the thing with young kiddies now a days, its groovy you know. Neglecting to mention of course that if you dont actually fancy someone then any 'adventures' you have with them will be crap.

    Nothing wrong with wanting a member of the same sex if you intend to deliver what you say you will. It annoys me that a lot of 'bisexual' people say they are of that orientation and then mess other women around however... It annoys me because it gives some of us a bad name, there is no less prejudice in the 'gay scene' as in the 'straight scene' because of this.

    At the same time the knee-jerk reaction of "its fashionable" for "kiddies" is just as condescending towards young women such as myself who are only just coming to terms with our sexuality... No offense intended of course. It just bums me out that people have this prejudice...

    People should be allowed to like who they like as long as they're not hurting anybody imo...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    You *want* to become bi-curious? Thats quite odd. Thats about as odd as wanting to become bulemic.

    Didn't she say she already is bi-curious? Just hasn't acted on it yet..?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes/Yes in an emphatically No way/not applicable
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm a bit backwards, I'm gay but I get drunk and kiss boys. Oops. Haha. (And I must concede bongbudda's point as always; it's crap if you don't fancy them).
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No dick enters my bum. Up the bum is for batty men only.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My goodness, you're original.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go_away wrote:
    My goodness, you're original.
    I don't think he (monocrat) realises his last name hasn't been banned yet.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sigh, just like the cockroach that won't die, eh?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go_away wrote:
    Sigh, just like the cockroach that won't die, eh?
    Aye.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Like a turd that won't flush. :thumb:

    I wonder if he's actually racist or some 12 year old having a laugh on mummy' PC?

    By the way... why does 'he' have a woman's Email address?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's one of Those Mysteries I suppose.

    I have my suspicions that in The Site Offices this Christmas, the festivities will include the Monocrat Drinking Game. 1 shot with every new ID he posts with. Another if you're the one that gets to ban him. And so on :D
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    go_away wrote:
    It's one of Those Mysteries I suppose.

    I have my suspicions that in The Site Offices this Christmas, the festivities will include the Monocrat Drinking Game. 1 shot with every new ID he posts with. Another if you're the one that gets to ban him. And so on :D
    :lol:

    Everyone should join in. One shot when he posts, another when he is banned. He/she/it.

    It's amusing how persistant an idiot can be... I mean... I would get bored. Most persistent troll on the internet? We should find out.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote:
    I'm a bit backwards, I'm gay but I get drunk and kiss boys. Oops. Haha. (And I must concede bongbudda's point as always; it's crap if you don't fancy them).

    Ah ha! As always.

    If you fancy trying something, fine, I just cant be bothered with the whole song and dance, unless I'm sleeping with you its none of my business and I'd rather not know.
Sign In or Register to comment.