Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Little shite dealers...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why are they such shits eh?? tell me?? gonna have a nice little beaning cotch tonight and what happened?? The willy who went to get them off the biggest dickhead who was clearly gonna skank us, gave him the money, took them, and realised that they were pills, but not the kind we wanted. Why oh why. And why is it so fucking dry at the moment??

Pissed and upset at the lack of pillage at the moment. Tis terrible, indeed terrible.

Alcohol is the only thing you can rely on in this world :crying: yes indeed.

Comments

• Options
    Thats the black market for you, its virtually always a sellers market.

Know your source
  • Options
    As far as I am aware two of the main *big* dealers in London have been caught and arrested.
    That may be the reason for all the shit pills going about at the moment, but it also may be a load of bollocks someone has told me and I've beleived them ;-)
    It could also be because summer stock has run out from Ibiza?
    Just speculations!
    xxx
  • Options
    As far as I am aware two of the main *big* dealers in London have been caught and arrested.

Doubtful, not only do big dealers very rarely ever get caught, but when they do they are paraded around for the newspapers to show that 'crime doesnt pay' and then they list the amount of money they have made.
  • Options
    thats always the chance you take im afraid, we used to get bumped off, sold paracetamol as speed etc...
  • Options
    ah yeh i know, it happens. Its been dry for so long that i think im giving up. Taking it as a sign. Havent got any for months and then when some come along they're pro plus...think someones trying to tell me something... :chin:
  • Options
    Well I don't really have a problem with dealers...actually quite good friends with one of the biggest dealers around here so getting shit pills or whatever doesn't happen...as for not getting the pills you wanted, I've always been of the mindset "get what you're given and be happy with that"

Though has been a noticable decrease in the availability of pills, or cheap pills at that...seems to be a bit of a turf war going on around here...happens from time to time, i'm sure things will pick up soon enough.
  • Options
    ~playboy~ wrote:
    why are they such shits eh?? tell me?? gonna have a nice little beaning cotch tonight and what happened?? The willy who went to get them off the biggest dickhead who was clearly gonna skank us, gave him the money, took them, and realised that they were pills, but not the kind we wanted. Why oh why. And why is it so fucking dry at the moment??

Pissed and upset at the lack of pillage at the moment. Tis terrible, indeed terrible.

Alcohol is the only thing you can rely on in this world :crying: yes indeed.

you really need to work on your english. :thumb: :D