Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Has anyone else experienced this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, Somethign very straneg happened to me the othe rnight and I was just wodnerig if it happened to anyoen else:

I woke up in the middle of the night to the room spinning, I sat up in bed and started to sweat, I couldnt see because everythign was spinnign so much, so I lied down again and it felt a bit better then I got up to go to th ebathroom. I almot collapsed because I had no balance and couldnt see.
I managed to get back into bed and when i lied down it began to pass, and I fell asleep.

The next day I just felt knackered.

Anyone had that?

-Pepper
x

Comments

• <Sam><Sam> Deactivated Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    Hey Pepper

I've not experienced this but if you're concerned about it you're best off talking to your GP or calling NHS Direct on 0845 46 47.

:)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its happened to me

hi yea the same thing happens to me quite alot but thats proberly because im on ad's and have panic attacks everyday and i dont go out but it could be something totally different to you go and soo ur doc
    Anything else happens with this like you feeling your chocking or cannot breath? Could be a form of "Night Terrors".
    no just the dizzyness and sweating and almost fainting. It hasn't happened since, but what are Night terrors?

Sound spooooky

-Peppered
    Night Terrors ain't nice, I used to get Sleep Paralysis.

www.nightterrors.org for a little more info
    i woke up last night sweating and was very hot so i went to the loo and while i was on it i passed out woke up on the floor and now my nose is broke i hate it when this happens to me it gets me down because it makes me think im not normal but my b/f is very caring and understanding
    Night Terrors ain't nice, I used to get Sleep Paralysis.

is that the thing wher ure awake but you can't move your body or talk at all?

happened to me once a few years ago was v scary lol :shocking: