Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

moon cups

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i recently bought one and this is the third cycle i've used it and i keep finding it''s turned sideways. what am i doing wrong? :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is it possible that you're a) not suited to one physically? or b) putting it in wrong?
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    your-babe wrote:
    whats a mooncup?

Mooncup. There is also the divacup which is similar.

Also, if you search thesite there are loads of threads about them :)
    wow, never heard or seen one of them before. Are they a mess to take out tho?
    Not at all, I put them in and take them out in the shower. Far less fiddly and horrid than the average tampon.
    go_away wrote:
    Not at all, I put them in and take them out in the shower. Far less fiddly and horrid than the average tampon.

ah good plan. How to do you get them out? do they have a string or anything?
    No, you grip it in a certain way to break the suction seal (I've never had any leakage) and you pull it out.
    go_away wrote:
    No, you grip it in a certain way to break the suction seal (I've never had any leakage) and you pull it out.

It's sounds quite good. Sorry for all the questions i just never realised theses exsisted! The only thing that would bother me is if i needed to change when i was out and the whole washing it each time thing
    yeah, after looking at the website I am quite impressed. YOu can get them in Boots now can't you?