Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Perfume in Ireland

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few years ago or sometime my parents brought me back this perfume from Ireland called Inis or something similar. It was the most delicious perfume I've ever smelled. Now I'm headed over there next year and I wanted to know where I could buy it. I'll be in Dublin and are there any places around that sell that? And what are your opinions on its scent.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is there one called Iris? I borrowed some from someones house i thought it said Iris on the bottle, im not sure though. It was Iris for men anyway so it would obviously be differenent
    The only one I can think of is Isis that Marks & Spencers used to make, it was like their copy of Issey Miyake, came in a silver box, could it be that :confused:
    i think they said its made of some flowers or something that grows there... not sure.

edit 3edit edit, this is it... http://store.crazyforirishdance.com/inpesp10.html
    There's a place in Ireland called Inisowen so maybe it's from there. I don't think you'd have much trouble locating it, Dublin has loads of shops.
    When I worked for a perfume shop, they had one called Inis. I guess you could probably get it from places like a department store, or a perfume shop.
    When I worked for a perfume shop, they had one called Inis. I guess you could probably get it from places like a department store, or a perfume shop.

I assume thats it. So it probably shouldn't be that hard to find then I assume?
    Hi,

If you go onto www.perfume.ie it shows the whole range of Inis perfume and where you can buy it. There seems to be quite a few places in Illinois that stock it.

Hope this helps!
    Oh wow, I had no idea. Thank you so much! I'm so off to buy some on monday!
    Though I still want to get it in ireland ;)
    my_name wrote:
    Oh wow, I had no idea. Thank you so much! I'm so off to buy some on monday!
    Though I still want to get it in ireland ;)
    You can get it pretty much anywhere that sells perfume. It's a really popular one.

Oooh, and hope you have a good time here, even though the weather is shite! :D
    Oh thanks. So if its popular it must smell good. ;)
    my_name wrote:
    Oh thanks. So if its popular it must smell good. ;)
    It does, I have some. :)