Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lee Stafford

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
I use Lee Staffords poker straight flat iron protection shine mist, serum and often the shine spray when I go out, and I like the stuff, is the shampoo and conditioner any good?
I currently use Dove have done for years and its great but think I should have a change, i tried Sunsilk but it mafde my hair all greasy and yucky so went off that and was thinking about trying Lee Stafford maybe more money but I'm willing to pay!
Thanks for your views in advance!

Comments

• Options
    I find the John Frieda one is good for red/blonde/brunette hair, it makes my hair silky and soft it's one of the best ones I've used.
  • Options
    never tried it myself but really, everyones hair is different. asking other people how it was for them won't mean a lot to you because i'm sure for some people, sunsilk is really good - it just isn't for you. hope that makes sense!

do they do the little travel size versions of it at boots?
  • Options
    That wasn't really what you asked I know :lol: never tried the one you're asking about.
  • Options
    i like the lee stafford de-humidifier but didnt really like the shampoo. however, my sister loves the shampoo so it all depends- give it a go and see.
  • Options
    I use the lee stafford straightening spray aswell mmmmm smells so nice, lots of people comment on how nice my hair smells when I use it :D