Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spots =(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey,
my skin just seems to be getting worse and i keep getting all these little like half under the skin spots! they're really irritating me and i keep having the urge to pick them even though i know i shouldnt! just wondered if anyone had any tips on how to banish them!
thanks!
x

Comments

• Options
    Wash your skin regularly with ordinary soap, have a look round Boots at their offerings for spots, and try not to pick at them.
  • Options
    Exfoliate your face 2 times a week, and only moisturise dry patches.

I usually get a bit of Germoline on the stubborn ones that don't want to come to the surface. Gets rid of them within a few days.

Ilora x
  • Options
    x~*Nat*~x wrote:
    hey,
    my skin just seems to be getting worse and i keep getting all these little like half under the skin spots! they're really irritating me and i keep having the urge to pick them even though i know i shouldnt! just wondered if anyone had any tips on how to banish them!
    thanks!
    x

do you mean they are like little bumps which are especially noticeable if the light hits them in a certain way.
  • Options
    Yeah i guess so! theyre not like huge and noticable just really annoy me because they wont go!! Thanks il take your adive Ilora!
  • Options
    Take it from someone who bore the burden of terrible skin for 5-6 years, the only thing that actually works is soap and water. The other stuff just clogs your pores with crap.
  • Options
    I use Proactiv and it's the best stuff i've used by far.
  • Options
    I find Sudocrem is better than Germolene.
  • Options
    Both are greasy, but both will do the same job.