Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Non illegal drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I often see natural herbal things that claim to give similar effect as illegal substances. like this for example:
http://www.bluebanna.com/index.php?p=ecom&dowhat=fullinfo&productid=222
Has anyone treid things like this? are they any good?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't waste your money.
    Whats the point of legal drugs, do they actually work?
    Whats the point of legal drugs, do they actually work?

Salvia works, as does LSA, as did magic mushrooms, there's also a few other obscure legal things out there that work, however, 95% of the time it's a waste of money buying "special herbs" or whatnot.
    anyone have any opinions on pep pills?
    Load of shite, although some stuff like salvia and LSA work but herbal high stuff is a complete waste of money, you'd be safer off buying real drugs.
    jake0 wrote:
    anyone have any opinions on pep pills?

There ok....

No where near as good as the real thing, but do give you quite a nice buzz...

I would def recommend giving them a go.
    turlough
    Salvia works :shocking:

Your not wrong, that stuff took me to another world man, ive never done or wanted to do drugs that make you see things that are unreal and stayed away from hallucinogenics as i find it a scary though not having control, however salvia if you catch it right is amazing andyou cannot imagine what can actually happen, from jme slipping into the wall of having bright colourfall trippy water flowing arond me i couldnt see where i really was until a leg penetrated the wall i was seein and i grabbed my mates knee and pulled myself out..

Anyway only did it three times, this was about a year back, Advice on Salvia though (personal conclusion) it seems to release whatever it is that makes you trip as soonas its kinda heatd and thats the smoke to catch, its pointless in joints as the first person trips from it only really.

Best ways piping it and holding it in as long as u can

Continuing this theory id also say keep it in the fridge o spmewhere dark, i had some on the windowseal before which had no effect on me at all so considering how tripped out i was before id say the sun killed it.

Its good though cos no mater what u normally snap-out of it in 5 maybe 10 minutes so not as scary of 8hours on lsd.
    If you just want some thing legel to lighten you up a bit try Poppers from ann summers x
    o well- back to picking them eh? ;)
    PEP is quite good and the only recommendation - about 50% potency of speeeeee.e.d , also inhibited orgasms (based on 2 taken and 3 taken).
    The other stuff never worked , a box of mushrooms from camden didnt neither.
    I've never tried salvia though.
    Finally broke through on salvia, took a couple of waterfalls and lost complete use of my legs and fell everywhere...all over the place...thought i was a lampshade..actually stood in the corner with an umbrella on top of my head, couldn't talk for shit, just sat and laughed my head off for about 15 minutes, ah great stuff and i only had 10x, i'd like to try 20x but fuck imagine 40x, i dunno what that stuff would do to you.

Anyone ever tried 40x, it's known as horse killer.
    If you just want some thing legel to lighten you up a bit try Poppers from ann summers x
    Lighten you up or loosen you up? :p

What's LSA? Any good?
    What's LSA? Any good?

Morning Glory seeds, you can buy them legally but only a certain amount, so just walk around flower shops and you'll get the desired amount. Erowid will tell ya anything else you want to know.

As for the buzz, not as full blown as shrooms or 'cid, but I thought it was pretty cool, got closed eye visuals and some open eye one's, actually made me talk more about god and the universe than actually tripping, give it a try if you want.
    There are plenty of legal drugs out there that work. Ephedra works quite well for me. Its similar to speed and very cheap but you can only take it for so long in 1 night before the effects get less. Ayahuasca is supposed to be quite extreme. It contains DMT and a MAIO which means it can be taken orally. Theres also DXM which is similar in effects to ketamine
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    turlough wrote:
    Morning Glory seeds, you can buy them legally but only a certain amount, so just walk around flower shops and you'll get the desired amount. Erowid will tell ya anything else you want to know.

I seem to remember someone on here saying that the Morning Glory seeds that are available through flower shops are treated with pesticides and such and probably aren't suitable for human consumption, so I'd check very carefully before taking this kind of seed...
    self-professed Drugs Xperts are full of crap

don't know WHAT you are talkin' about! THE WORST 'legal' drug is cigarettes, and after that ALCOHOL If you don't agree with me then you don't know your facts. UK is the worst for binging- y can't people hav some self-control with all these things- its just sad and embarassing! Adults r the worst of all- mite b cool when ur a teen but when u r 30+ its TRAGIC>>>!
    http://www.beingheard.co.uk/content/default.asp?page=s2_1&id=247&topicID=2&sectionID=n1_1
    I don't think you will get many people disagreeing with you there aalkier, although many rightly believe alcohol is more harmful than cigarettes. But that wasn't really what the thread was about...
    LadyJade wrote:
    I seem to remember someone on here saying that the Morning Glory seeds that are available through flower shops are treated with pesticides and such and probably aren't suitable for human consumption, so I'd check very carefully before taking this kind of seed...

Well I got a sore stomach after the initial ingestion, but was fine after that.

Aalkeir...yes cigarettes may be very harmful and kill many people a year but it doesn't create minsters out of people or wreak homes and families etc etc.
    Guess my friends will get salvia hehe based on your experience which sounds funny
    matti_2003 wrote:
    There are plenty of legal drugs out there that work. Ephedra works quite well for me. Its similar to speed and very cheap but you can only take it for so long in 1 night before the effects get less. Ayahuasca is supposed to be quite extreme. It contains DMT and a MAIO which means it can be taken orally. Theres also DXM which is similar in effects to ketamine

DMT in any form is Class A.

DXM is similar but not the same as ketamine, and I'm fairly sure it has the same legal status.
    Shogun wrote:
    Finally broke through on salvia, took a couple of waterfalls and lost complete use of my legs and fell everywhere...all over the place...thought i was a lampshade..actually stood in the corner with an umbrella on top of my head, couldn't talk for shit, just sat and laughed my head off for about 15 minutes, ah great stuff and i only had 10x, i'd like to try 20x but fuck imagine 40x, i dunno what that stuff would do to you.

Anyone ever tried 40x, it's known as horse killer.

yes ive tried horse killer and its good enough

they have elephant killer now, 80x!

salvia doesnt affect me too much, some of my friends go mad on it tho
    z01 wrote:

bet that would be mad :shocking:
    Ah so for someone whos tried lsd you dont think salvia is worth it?

Just curious but how would this combination work?

MDMA,LSD,2CB and salvia?
    Are you that desperate?
    z01 wrote:

Why? There is no need at all, its just dick measuring.

As for MDMA, LSD, 2CB and Salvia, why? You wont gain anything from the experience, confusion and fear are probably the most likely out comes. If you want oblivion hallucinogenics are not the way to go.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    People are obviously getting ripped off. Proper Salvia leaf should blow your fucking box off.
    Weekender Offender 
    "DMT in any form is Class A.

DXM is similar but not the same as ketamine, and I'm fairly sure it has the same legal status."

DXM is available in cough medicine isnt it ?
    Yes.
    Yes but personally i think it's risky drinking cough medicine to get high.
    Indeed. Erowid warns that
    Many DXM-containing products (such as Coricidin Cough and Cold) also contain other active ingredients which can be dangerous or fatal in high doses.

It also interacts quite badly with SSRI's, (anti depressants) it is a widely held opinion that taking the two could lead to seratonin syndrome, which can be fatal. Taken within six weeks of antihistamines, it can cause heart irregularities.
    steejans wrote:
    DXM is available in cough medicine isnt it ?

Sort of, but rarely in the UK anymore, it has been largely phased out.

And anyway, drink cough mixture is really not a good idea, not only does it taste foul but it has lots of other bits and bobs in it.

I know people who have and they said the stomach upset and gurgling from their intestines ruined any of the high.

That and DXM causes memory loss, so even if you have an excellent time while high you are unlikely to remember much of it.