Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Coke And Nose Bleeds!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well when I sniffed E's I did notice there was a quick come up, but it was short and a quick comedown followed afterwards, though you're right, if you've got plenty in your pocket then wouldn't matter too much sniffing one, though it's not good for your nose at all.
    my_name wrote:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't coke somehow mixed with gasoline? Or is that meth...

One of the first extraction processes when getting cocaine from the leaf involves petrol yes, that and sodium hydroxide, both of which are tipped into the Amazon by the million of gallons.

But no, this will not be left on the cocaine when it is purchased in the Western World.

And I am fairly sure petrol is not used in the making of meth either, although it could be used as a really cheap and crappy solvent.
    We tried snorting E's a few years ago. It was just a case of having too many E's and no coke left. Bad headache as I remember.

In answer to the original question, I use 'Happinose' from Boots which is a balm and in my head it 'repairs' your nose.

I don't have nose bleeds but to be fair I never have in my life.
    Are you getting the gear off the same person, like someone already said, dealers add stuff to it and that certain ingredient might be irritating your nose........ as its odd if sometimes your nose bleeds and then sometimes it doesnt when you have done less......
    thanks for peoples answers and stuff, i have stopped using passed around notes and i have also stopped using the dealer i did have, i have changed dealer and i snort now and dont have nose bleeds...i also keep it proper crushed so there is no lumps, but to be fair i dont have it all the time just a few cheeky ones at the weekend with the boys...

but thanks everyone
    Weird 1, sometimes the morning after hittin gear i mit have a very small bit of blood in nose. However, tonight my nose just started bleeding quite heavily. Had a session on Sat, bout a gram and 2 smallish lines on Sunday... but nuthiin since and its wednesday now ? any ideas on the delay. Its the same coke i always have crushed properly etc ..Is it just my body catchin up from Saturday?

Quite scary, i only ever do it at weekends and a gram is the max ill do, not usually that much tho.

help ?
    My bad its tuesday. Wishing 4 the weekend obviously.
    This thread is like nearly a couple of years old but as it's been brought up...
    Lots of sniffing coke will cause nosebleeds, if you're doing a gram every weekend deceepool then you will get nosebleeds. I used to snort like a gram or more every weekend, sometimes a few lines in the week and I had quite a few nosebleeds, never really bad one's though.
    Yeh i know its an olden, I got a bit panicy when it started bleeding tonight so i googled "cocaine nose bleeds" and it pointed my in the direction of that thread.

Nice one mate, ill chill out now.
    I don't even want to think about how much I'm doing or what comes out of my nose after a session.

But one thing I wanted to correct someone on: someone said its just the nose reacting to a foreign body and nothing to worry about. Well the bleeding is because of the ripping apart of the nasal membrances, yes, and that isnt that dodgy in itself. The main problem is that coke kills blood vessels, and the septem is tissue and no bone, so if all the blood vessels in it die it'll just collapse.

Apparently when you can smell wet dog in your nose that's the worry time. My by now tastes more of dead dog.

Nasal douches with warm salt water I think are a good idea, and apparently resisiting picking, scratching or blowing the nose is advisable. (I blow it alot because I don;t get bleeds but I get mammoth mucus congestion after just a couple of lines. But vigorous blowing then produces blood and bits...sorry for the detail. I really so need to stop I know. Truth is since my ex left its the only think that numbs the pain, but then with any addiciton we will always search for a convenient excuse.

I don't have any clue why I get so bunged up with mucus so quickly...anyone? OKay its because I'm snorting too much coke yes, but I mean what precisely is causing it rather than bosebleeds.
    Andy_Booth wrote: »
    We tried snorting E's a few years ago. It was just a case of having too many E's and no coke left. Bad headache as I remember.

In answer to the original question, I use 'Happinose' from Boots which is a balm and in my head it 'repairs' your nose.

I don't have nose bleeds but to be fair I never have in my life.
    PS Does Happinose in any way possibly repair it?
    I don't do much at a time when compared to my mates. I generally finish up a night by wetting the nose with some saline squirts, then apply some dicam decongestion gel up there. It almost always does the trick and keeps the snoot in a happy place. The best advice I have for anyone is limit your usage to at least once a week, but longer is better. If you follow the path that I've talked about before (my best mate) and do a few lines every night you're going to kill your snoot real quick and that does not grow back. Just look at Michael Jackson. LAUGH!
    Different types of Coke

I've done a lot of different types of coke.

I've gotten stuff that was like play do, stuff that was so rocky no matter what u did to break it up, it was still clumpy...and i've done really smooth powdery stuff.

The rocky stuff should be avoided. That will cause really nasty nose bleeds.
    The play do stuff is almost useless
    The smooth powdery stuff is the best bet.

I never got a serious nose bleed until today. I would always just be really stuffy, and i would blow my nose carefuly and not too hard. Sometimes i got a lil bit of blood.

Sometimes i would snort a lil bit of water to loosen things up.

But one time i did two small lines of some rocky stuff and got an instant, runny nose bleed.

After that, I think i'm just gonna quit the stuff and stick to hitting the bong.

It's just not worth it, and did michael jackson's nose really end up like that due to cocain addiction, or were you joking?:shocking:
    i find that the quality has a lot to do with it, the mor junk it has youll get more nose bleed and headaches but slow down get money
    this rite here is all true my friend^_humanb3ing_
    DrugBoy wrote: »
    I don't even want to think about how much I'm doing or what comes out of my nose after a session.

But one thing I wanted to correct someone on: someone said its just the nose reacting to a foreign body and nothing to worry about. Well the bleeding is because of the ripping apart of the nasal membrances, yes, and that isnt that dodgy in itself. The main problem is that coke kills blood vessels, and the septem is tissue and no bone, so if all the blood vessels in it die it'll just collapse.

Apparently when you can smell wet dog in your nose that's the worry time. My by now tastes more of dead dog.

Nasal douches with warm salt water I think are a good idea, and apparently resisiting picking, scratching or blowing the nose is advisable. (I blow it alot because I don;t get bleeds but I get mammoth mucus congestion after just a couple of lines. But vigorous blowing then produces blood and bits...sorry for the detail. I really so need to stop I know. Truth is since my ex left its the only think that numbs the pain, but then with any addiciton we will always search for a convenient excuse.

I don't have any clue why I get so bunged up with mucus so quickly...anyone? OKay its because I'm snorting too much coke yes, but I mean what precisely is causing it rather than bosebleeds.
    you mite have allergies bro i do n that happens so i sometimes smoke it
    Hey there, this thread was started back in 2005 so I'm going to close it now. Always worth checking the dates before you post.

Feel free to start a thread of your own if you're looking for advice :)
This discussion has been closed.