Home Work & Volunteering
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Finding another field

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been working at Diggerland for two years now since it opened. It is the only job i have had its all i know.
Its sesonal so over the winter i am out of a job. I was wondering if anyone knew how i could get some other work experience.
All i have ever done is work with JCB's and i'm worried that every time i go for a proper job interview i wont have the experience.
Can anybody help?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you sure that wasn't just a crafty marketing attempt?!
    Originally posted by king of the k0p:
    <STRONG>I have been working at Diggerland for two years now since it opened. It is the only job i have had its all i know.
    Its sesonal so over the winter i am out of a job. I was wondering if anyone knew how i could get some other work experience.
    All i have ever done is work with JCB's and i'm worried that every time i go for a proper job interview i wont have the experience.
    Can anybody help?</STRONG>

My mum helped open that! Um, well if you go to a Careers Advice place (there's one in Chatham near Staples. I think). Ask them about it. I'm not a qualified careers adviser so I can't really say much!
    Cheers! and no it wasn't a cheep advert!!!