Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

its the WEEEEEEEEEEKEND

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well its friday morning, the start of the weekend! anything majorly interetesteein coming up for you people? me however am still completely hammered from last night, and at work. and it suuuuuuuucks! its the worst thing in the world. the worst.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Work tonight, work tomorrow, going to London on sunday :D
    I have lectures and a society meeting today, I'm helping with an open day for my university with 2000 people coming all day tomorrow and I think I will have to sleep all of Sunday, I'll be too tired to do much else!
    nothing, apart from working on sunday.

oh and i'm spending the weekend dog sitting our 3 dogs.

eta: my car is having her MOT today and needs taxing. :(
    moving house
    Im going to pick my baby's pram up today and tomorrow Im meeting my first ever internet friend person, hope she doesnt murder me :nervous:
    I think me and the flatmate are scoping t'other city for art.
    And indulging in a drink or few in some poncy bars.
    Well im nursing a hangover today :( , after going out last night to see all the freshers around Nottingham ;) .

Working tommorrow night but will then be going out on the town again afterwards and then working Sunday.

So an interesting weekend ahead.
    have a lousy stinking cold so am in bed and have left my class of 15 in the hands of god knows who! should really do some decorating but too cosy
    WELP!

Today I am in work, skiving as per usual! I have my lunch at 12.45 - 1.45, 2 and a half hours worth of training at 2pm..and a team meeting at 4.45pm then I am off for the weekend, BABY!

Going out tonight with the bloke to get absolutely minging, stay at his, have a drunken fumble after a good fashioned kareoke and shimmy!

Then tomorrow, it's a lazy day.

Sunday, going out shopping with me Mam for a pub lunch. Woot!
    Ill today, so dying in bed. Work from 12 - 4 tomorrow. Sunday, am going to London. W00t.
    LoNdOn On SuNdAy To SeE SoMe vERy SeXy PeOPlE IndEEd ;D
    omg i dont think ive ever felt this rough, but im battling through off 2hours sleep. partytime tonight as well..
    Probably seeing the baby & going into town... (And I have Monday off as well!)
    Flew home to Belfast for the weekend, so right now I'm just waiting til my mum gets home (haven't seen her yet)/waiting for my mates to finish work and gonna head up town later to remind myself of a few old bars and see my mates' new flat. No doubt much the same tomorrow and then back to Edinburg on sunday and straight into work.
    Going out tonight....as I have every night since Sunday. :D
    Work tonight, work tomorrow, going to London on sunday :D
    I'll be off to London this weekend too. Either Saturday or Sunday, purely for the hell of it. :thumb:

I :heart: London.

Apart from that, will do some more course related reading probably, an essay or two on Hobbs ect.

Rock night tonight ^__^
    Tommorow is my friends 21st and he's booked a floor of a club in Loughborough, so i shall be doing a bit of dancing, and whatn not, but as a suprise we've got him a stripper so it should be quite comical to watch a fireman girate about the place :eek2: Not my cup of tea but he'll definatley love it!
    car passed mot! only needed £2.50 of work doing so a very chuffed bunny. gotta go out and tax the bitch now though!
    its a bloody con owning a car aint it! my MOT and Tax both due this month, expensive. need a new tire as well before i can pass it.
    I have got nothing planned at all this weekend as I have got no money :( . Sunday night I will be preparing for monday as its my 1st day of my new job.
    Nothing at all
    i went on a date last night, going out tonight, and i have a houseparty on saturday when i'll be meeting all my new neighbours :D
    koe_182 wrote:
    its a bloody con owning a car aint it! my MOT and Tax both due this month, expensive. need a new tire as well before i can pass it.

i'd rather have a car that use public transport! like the independance. did fork out (well, the parents did!) £315 for a service back in july though.
    Family stuff tomorrow, general sorting stuff out/college work on sunday. Possibly getting another ear peircing.
    between today and sunday night i'm spending 16 hours in a car. fuck me. i'm pissed off.
    my_name wrote:
    between today and sunday night i'm spending 16 hours in a car. fuck me. i'm pissed off.

why?
    why?
    I'm going to visit my parents which is a 5 hour drive one way, then from there we're going to my brothers football game, which is a three hour drive one way from there. then i'm coming back home on sunday. i'm not going to complain cuz i havn't seen him play in in three years and his team is number 4 in the country right now and i do love my parents. but god i hate the drive. not to mention my day at work has been so hectic and now they want me to stay late, when as it is if i left on time i wouldn't make it home until midnight anyways.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm going with some friends for coffee (figure of speech, as I don't drink any) and maybe a movie.
    Was out on a carryout with the boys, really fucked so i am...dunno wat i'm at tomorow, hopefully gettinhg fucked
    I'm picking up the last of my bro's stuff from uni (he's left as he was finding the course too hard) today with him and my dad.