Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

8 Arguements against The Catholic Church

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone I am back to make you think. I wrote an article about the Catholic Church and my 8 arguements against their beliefs. Check it out and don't be shy all opinions are appreciated. :)http://freakmag.com/Gospel_Mag/8_Arguements.html

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Um, would this not be better suited to the politics and debate forum?

Or nowhere.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    What purpose does this serve?
    aint no use boys, this guy 1 doesn't understand that there are certain places for certain topics, 2 care.

He usually turns up with one of these articles every so often hoping we'll all applaud his efforts, then disappears for a while, comes back with another one....
    What about the thousands of arguments against not only Christianity but all religions???
    That's not an argument! an argument consists of two or more premises, and a conclusion... you've got no conclusion. poor structure!
    That's not an argument! an argument consists of two or more premises, and a conclusion... you've got no conclusion. poor structure!

And he's just talking shite. :)

Why is it that makes people think we want the crackpots in here?
    :D

thesite's p & d forum: the boards' dumping ground.

We do seem to be getting more than our fair share recently aren't we?
    Panthro wrote:
    What about the thousands of arguments against not only Christianity but all religions???

Religion is an evil that has segregated people and caused them to war with eachother for millenniums. Throughout time religious nuts have said that their religion is "the only way", and condemned others as infidels, yet they've offered no proof that they are right.

ALL paths lead to God. That's what those religious nuts don't want people to know.
    aceweaver wrote:
    Hello everyone I am back to make you think. I wrote an article about the Catholic Church and my 8 arguements against their beliefs. Check it out and don't be shy all opinions are appreciated. :)http://freakmag.com/Gospel_Mag/8_Arguements.html

Have you read this?: http://www.sollog.com/666.shtml
    NDC777 wrote:
    Religion is an evil that has segregated people and caused them to war with eachother for millenniums. Throughout time religious nuts have said that their religion is "the only way", and condemned others as infidels, yet they've offered no proof that they are right.
    The whole 'religion is evil' comment is overly simplistic and one sided and wouldn't even get you a pass on a GCSE paper. It's not as simple as that in the least. Religion isn't evil at all, it's just the way in which some people have used it.
    ALL paths lead to God. That's what those religious nuts don't want people to know.
    All paths do lead to God.