Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Getting jumped

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doofay wrote:
    Sure you're not concussed?

Dunno, never been concussed.
    Go to the docs and get your head checked out [:p] if your head is still fucked in the morning.
    I did actually speak to the doc on the phone and he said it's normal and the head ache could last up to 3 months which I thought was a bit strange tbh.
    3 months with a head ache is not normal, I think you need a new Dr tbh
    My mate had a genital infection (not through sex) and the same GP who I see told him to look for another girlfriend because she has obviously been sleeping around as he had an STI!

Sounds extreme but it's true.
    i hate violence, its so horrible :(

how u feeling now felix?
    Alright actually, just tired and feel a tad sick but just had some pain killers (which I should of took any way!) and my head ache has eased actually :0.
    also, never knew that sometimes if you get a knock on the head you can get a black eye :chin:.
    I say hunt them down, cripple them and burn down their houses. Let's see them try to jump someone if they're in a wheelchair.
    The only thing you can do is just think 'twats' and get on with life, because otherwise you fall into two categories: fear i.e. you're always worried about them and when you see people who might fit your mental profile of one of the attackers, or anger (closely related) and you might be aggresive, confrontational or rude with anyone who fits that profile.

But anyway, it does suck, I've never actually been jumped luckily, just had the one twat who poured water over my crotch because he thought i wouldnt react (he'd been taking the pee out of me for weeks and i just let it go) so I threw him into the plants / trees at school and walked back to my friends. He gets up and starts quivering with rage, and comes up and slap me, and then i walked towards him and right on cue 10 of his mates run over saying 'woah woah woah'. Didn't even let me teach him a lesson :(