Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Getting jumped

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats the point?!

Walking home from the pub half cut, turn up my road and as soon as i turn the corner i see some young lads about 16-18ish sitting on the wall, was followed for a minute then some geezer whacked me in the shoulder, slipped over on the wet ( :rolleyes: ) and then there is 3 cunts starting to kick me in the head, ribs and chest.... whats the point?! Now I have a fucking great big head ache and sore ribs + wallet in tact.

Pffff, really?! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Whats the point?!

Walking home from the pub half cut, turn up my road and as soon as i turn the corner i see some young lads about 16-18ish sitting on the wall, was followed for a minute then some geezer whacked me in the shoulder, slipped over on the wet ( :rolleyes: ) and then there is 3 cunts starting to kick me in the head, ribs and chest.... whats the point?! Now I have a fucking great big head ache and sore ribs.

Pffff, really?! :rolleyes:

sorry about that but shit happens. either learn how to fight or run really fast.
  • Options
    sorry about that but shit happens. either learn how to fight or run really fast.

I can fight, slipping on the floor and 3 people kicking you in head makes it a bit hard to get up :rolleyes: :lol:.
  • Options
    yeah. oh well. life is like that. first youre walking minding your own business. next youre on the ground getting kicked. then youre walking again minding your own business but pissed at the world.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Shoot all twats.

Similar thing happened to me, the one moment the cops didn't drive past (about three cars drove past just before this) and then some twat is deciding to fuck with me. I wnated to fuck the bastard over, but I knew that it'd be ME getting punished for it if I did, so I took a beating. Plus if I fought back, his 3 mates would have got involved, because they never fight fair.

Stupid cunts. Send the lot to Siberia.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I wnated to fuck the bastard over, but I knew that it'd be ME getting punished for it if I did, so I took a beating.

:lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    :lol:

Well, we cant even attack people in our homes in self defence these days!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Well, we cant even attack people in our homes in self defence these days!

Actually i'm pretty sure i heard on the tv a while back you could.. or was it " should " . :chin:

Anyway. I've was jumped around 10 years ago ( 23 yrs old now ). 3 guys my age on bikes, me being the friendly type as i glanced their way i smiled, being friendly like and they jumped me, hit me right in the left eye, my eye site is now not what it was in that eye, everything at a distance is a bit blurred. They were kicking me and doing wrestling moves and what got me was that all my friends and when i say friends i'm talking 10+ just stood their and did nothing, the wankers.

We called the police on them. Nothing ever came of it though. I felt bad because one of my female friends went home and cried she was so worried about me.

I'm not a fighting man, nor was i at school when i used to get bullied but i have realised that i will fight someone if it means my life, me or them.
    After being jumped i lost all ability to be scared of anyone, i'm almost fearless now because of that incident.

But really i would like to know what goes in in the warped head of these people. The only reason we want revenge against folk who do this to us is because it makes us feel better, hey the police aint gunna do it for us. That doesnt justify revenge but it damn well satisfies us!

Sorry to hear about it anyway Felix.
  • Options
    There really isn't much you can do in the way of fighting back if you're outnumbered on the street.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Exactly - you're probably gonna get hurt even more as they'll think "ooo, a hard man eh?"

Wankers
  • Options
    sorry to hear about, there really are alot of tossers around these days.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    There really isn't much you can do in the way of fighting back if you're outnumbered on the street.

...unless there's a particularly large tool in sight.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    ...unless there's a particularly large tool in sight.

True. But using weapons only increases the stakes. The only time I have ever used a tool I ended up with a criminal record.

If you're out numbered best thing to do is to try and spark the closest one out and then give it legs.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Grrr stupid yobs etc etc

People like that just, suck. They won't get anywhere in life and obviously the only thing they know how to do is be violent and attack other people. It's probably the only time they ever have any kind of authority or power over someone.
  • Options
    Grrr stupid yobs etc etc

People like that just, suck. They won't get anywhere in life and obviously the only thing they know how to do is be violent and attack other people. It's probably the only time they ever have any kind of authority or power over someone.

I'd be inclined to disagree.

Being a manager at maccies does come with it's power, you know :p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    I'd be inclined to disagree.

Being a manager at maccies does come with it's power, you know :p

Me thinks you are in the minority then, ye self confessed yob. :p
  • Options
    I'm neither a yob, nor a manager at maccies :p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    I'm neither a yob, nor a manager at maccies :p

Don't be modest you're only 1 star away :p
  • Options
    inflict righteous retribution on each of the said reprobates one at a time in a slow and painful manner.

just a thought ;)
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Stupid cunts. Send the lot to Siberia.

Why spoil such a beautiful piece of the world? I say, place them on the Isle of Man or cut Wales off from the UK and put them there.

Sorry to hear about your mishap dude. It happens to the best of us. Hope you're feeling better.
  • Options
    I used to hate it when it happened to me when I was a teenager, oh and I like Wales so please don't use it as a dumping ground.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    I used to hate it when it happened to me when

:O! Cliff hanger.
  • Options
    don't worry I finished it in the edit
  • Options
    And your title is now changed
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    And your title is now changed

You are a star. :heart::D
  • Options
    Why spoil such a beautiful piece of the world? I say, place them on the Isle of Man or cut Wales off from the UK and put them there.

Sorry to hear about your mishap dude. It happens to the best of us. Hope you're feeling better.

We could always send them to Iraq then. Wearing the US flag.

Oh well, just be glad knowing they'll have a shit arsed job while you have a far superior one. They'll be packing your bags in the supermarket oneday. Ha.
  • Options
    I've been jumped before, and I have jumped people before, it's all about showing who's boss and who's the hard lads like :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I managed to run away from a gang once, but I was extremely fortunate. Found a fence I could jump over ;)
  • Options
    Been jumped once, but fought back and ended up with them running away when neighbours came out. He had a bloody nose and apart from a headache for about an hour i was untouched :p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Been jumped once, but fought back and ended up with them running away when neighbours came out. He had a bloody nose and apart from a headache for about an hour i was untouched :p

Lucky you, I still have my head ache :/.
  • Options
    Sure you're not concussed?