Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

first time ..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys, im new this site i just wanted some advice!..ona subject ya most probably bored of answering to! soz!basically im a virgin, my boyfriend is coming over to stay with me this weekend and we planning on having sex.. just wondered if you could give me some tips on what the hell to do!!!i what kind of stuff do i do while we doing it.. i mean i cant jus lay there like a dead duck doing nothing!!! also could ya give me some tips on good foreplay aswell- we havent really dont much with eathother just kissing really cos i wernt ready before but now i am 100% ready i just want some tips cos he very experienced and im not, im sure hell teach me a few things ifd just like a few ideas before hand!! thanx peeps!! :):heart: xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how old are you ?
    well first of he'll be breaking the law.....how old is he? and are you sure you really want to jump from just kissing to full on sex?? hm....abit iffy i think
    how old have you been together?
    he 19, we been seeing eachother for a few weeks and yes i do feel ready otherwise i wouldnt be asking about it. I might decide not to in the end but i just want some advice incase i do let it happen. thnx
    a few weeks? hm....well to me it sounds as if you're not 100% ready looking at the circumstances, but i can't really say if you are or not. I don't think a few weeks long relationship when the girl in question is underage is a good situation to be having sex. Just my two cents. I would say wait abit longer either till you're 16 or till you're absolutly sure you want him to be the guy you lose your virginity to....while it might seem like a good idea now, you might look back and regret it. Sadly it's a common case....just make sure you think this over properly and don't rush.
    ok, not xactly tha advice i was lookin4, but thanx anyway ballerina...thing is i know im ready, im not going to regret anything, im not naive, its not as if im really in love with him, he hasnt got tha ability to hurt me. but hes my boyfriend and I want sex with him- my own decision,how can that be wrong!
    nuttin wrong but the dude is 19 and your 15 damn . He can be done for rape . And man u dont wanna be pregnant at 15 so at least wait untill ure older or suttin . Shit can happen . I mean im still a virgin and i just turned 16 not long ago and im gonna have it this weekend wid my girl and she is 16 also .
    so it's just casual sex then? the wrong thing about it is that he's breaking the law to be honest and i'm not saying sex is all about loving relationships and that but are you sure you want to lose it in a relationship where there isn't any love? Well like many of my friends and girls i know at school i don't want you to end up feeling used or anything...but at the end of the day it's your choice. The best advice i can give apart from all that is use protection, and use it properly, we can't really tell you how and what to do there's no rules.....make sure you talk to him about it before, during and after. Make sure he'll wear a condom and ask him what he likes etc....obviously he can't expect you to be a total sex goddess on your first time. It's something you learn through experience. And obviously make sure he won't dump you or go funny as soon as you've done the deed.

Jesus i sound alot older than 15!
    i guess ya not going to help me then!
    me? i just did give advice......
    i just got a lecture not advice! thanx anyway tho
    well i did say my advice was protection, talk to him about it and find out what he likes.....
    Thank You Balerina
    Ok look i am 15 as well. I am considering having sex with my boyfriend of 17 and its something we both want to do and have discussed fully, we have been together nearing 3 months and love each other to pieces.

If its something you want to do go ahead with it. Its ultimately your descison.

In respect of what to do. Explore each others bodys, touch him gently, softly, and enjoy being close to him. Do what feels right for you.

Good luck if you do go for it.
    your only 15. shouldnt be having sex
    your only 15. shouldnt be having sex
    which is probably what makes it more attractive....
    She's probably going to do it anyway so we might as well not bother with any lectures or telling her he's breaking the law etc. Instead we should point out that you should make sure you use protection.

Just a little pointer .. Sex isnt everything.
    If you are really insisting on having sex at such a young age then my only advice to you is USE PROTECTION.

Beat me to it :p
    IM PLANNING ON USING PROTECTION! its not a bad thing, ok so im 15 , ill be 16 in 2 months anyway- i COULD wait 2 more months if i wanted to, but whats the point if it can happen sooner..ya dont want 2 give sex tips 2 a 15 year old i take it...
    All i can say is do what feels natural, take things slowly and only do what you feel ready for. Not sayin that all blokes are like this but don't let him force you into anything. Be honest with him about how you're feeling even if that means telling him at the 11th hour that you're not ready to lose your virginity and if he dumps you for that then hes not worth it. Relax and enjoy yourself and although its been said before - use condoms. Good luck and do it for you and only you
    It is obviously your choice, but I get the feeling from what you are saying that you're going to regret it at some point. Maybe not right after, it may take a while...
    But you obviously don't love this guy, you've said it. Now when you do find someone that you love, and have sex with them, you'll find it's special and far better than just screwing some guy.
    Hmm, I think I sounded like a Christian...oh dear...
    I'm curious to know why a 15 year old feels the need to take their relationship to the highest possible level, so quickly...

I watched a programme on BBC2 about teenagers taking an oath to abstain from having sexual relations for something like 5 months, and it really did have an impact on these kids..

I'm 19 and a virgin, and I can't understand why young girls and boys (after all, that's what you are at 15/16) are all so easily ready to have have sexual relationships at such a young age, and why they see sex as something so trivial like brushing your teeth twice a day...
    One girl spoke to her boyfriend on the phone, and told him she has taken an oath to be celibate for 5 months and he couldn't hack it... she then realised that she gave herself to her boyfriend because it was expected of her, not because she loved him and wanted to be close to him (they broke up shortly after the phonecall)... says it all really.

heyitsme: Don't do it... please.

Ilora x
    Ok listen..... you not getting me!! im 16 in two months! i was with a guy for 11 months b4 i met this guy and i did not have sex with him - i loved him and it hurt bad when he dumped me, but it different with this guy (my boyfriend) , i only been seeing him a fe weeks, and without sounding weird or nothing im not THAT fussed on him, it wouldnt bother me if he dumped me 2moro to tell you the truth, IM the 1 who calls the shots in this relationship- i mean of course i like him otherwise i wouldnt be with him- you know when your with a guy and they sooo damn fine you just want them like badly, especially wen he kissin me n stuff obviously i wan2 go further..thats why im askin ya for tips!!!- its not as if im goin 2 feel used or nothing, im 15 i dont dwell on 1 boy so plsssss stop telling me not to do it cos im gunna regardless...maybe ill just look thru old posts.......
    If you're not that fussed on him why do you want to have sex with him?
    Jesus christ, if she wants to have sex at 15, you lot aren't going to change it. Obviously she needs to be informed of the illegalities etc, but you're taking it way too far. I know theres plenty of board members who lost their v plates at 15 and didn't regret it.
    heyitsme wrote:
    im 15 i dont dwell on 1 boy so plsssss stop telling me not to do it cos im gunna regardless...maybe ill just look thru old posts.......
    That's fair enough it's your choice totally. But, the probability of you feeling the same way about it in a few years, is slim...

We're not trying to lecture, we just want the best for you. We all know what it's like to fancy someone so much you just want to jump on them and have rampant sex all night long. But, not all of us actually do it....

Ilora x
    why do i want to have sex with him lea_uk?? because he the sexiest thing i eva seen basically.....

THANK YOU DOOFAY!
    also... what do i wear?! i spoke on the fone to him last night about d weekend n he said he wants me to wear something nice an sexy for him when he comes over- i asked him what kind of thing he likes an he said "use your imagination" . What can i wear 2turn him on thats really sexy? like sexy clothes , underwear- cos i wanna look good 4him. what kind of stuff can i do with him b4 we have sex, i mean i know how to turn him on,he gets hard from just kissing n haaving his neck kissed ect but as we ain really bin further than that i aint got a clue!so help me out a lil yeh, OH and pls dont mention giving head cos thats just a no go area-never have neva will..anythin else wud be very much appreciated!!taa
    Hey listen girl . Just go enjoy yourself . Go give it up but remeber use protection .

You want tips . wank him off first so u can last longer in the bed . :)
    Tom Da Don wrote:
    Hey listen girl . Just go enjoy yourself . Go give it up but remeber use protection .

You want tips . wank him off first so u can last longer in the bed . :)

Sorry but thats not a good tip, just take it slow dont expect it to be great.

If youve decided your ready then OK.

Its not Rocket Science,