Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Unusual Request?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Unusual request? Not really it's a matter of preference. It's also Your body & if you're uncomfortable doing this, then do not do it. If the concern is about using a razor, try waxing or electrolisis(permanet removal) bottom line is many Ladies do this, it's your body do what makes You comfortable. Maybe try it, if You like it great, if not do not try it any more. As far as pre-pubcent, well ask him if this why. If he says & it bothers You, do not remove it, maybe consider moving on to find some one else. As a rule I do not believe this is the reason, but You never know til You ask!
    if u realy gotta shave i find going the same way as the hair grows is fine so u still go a tiny bit left but... it doesn't get itchy.
    Not picking on you here, but why do you find it more attractive? I don't find hairy chests unattractive, and it's only fairly recently that women have been presented with the idea that hairy chests are a turn off. You've been reinforced with the idea that pubic hair/underarm hair/general body hair on a woman is sexually unattractive by our society's standards and if you lived in (for example) Germany then you'd find the obsession with getting rid of as many visible signs of sexual maturity completely baffling. Our society is obsessed with the idea of youth to a point where I do believe it is bordering on paedophilic sometimes, and this is reflected in fashions in clothing and general appearance, body hair included.

not really it makes going down a lot less messy, like why guys trim or shave the hair aorund their penis
    Spliffie wrote:
    So fashions are bordering on peadophilic? Any examples? :confused:
    Catwalk models having no tits or curves?

I agree with GWST that it is almost like we have to deny ourselves the aging process, but also shaving would prevent the other partner from getting a pube caught in their throat.
    i fail to see why removing hair from down there is bordering on paedopholic. i prefer not having hair down there, i don't feel at all feminine when i've got a bit of a bush going on..and not at all attractive. just because someone prefers less hair down there (say a male), doesn't mean while they're looking at it they're thinking of a 10 year old!