Home Work & Volunteering
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Got a new job!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm starting a new job tomorrow this will be the first real job I have had since leaving university a few months back, although I have been working in many jobs previously I just feel nervous as this is the one that is going to launch my career! I wish I could settle my stomach and stop myself from being so nervous/excited! Any how just wanted to share my feelings with you all, I can't wait to start working though as I have been really bored now for 3 weeks since my last job ended!

Bring on my new adult life!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    welldone, what will you be doing? :)
    I'm going to be a centre administrator in a department at my local university, its a really good job as I can undertake a management training scheme and complete a masters if I want with the university paying for me to do it! I think it is going to give me some really good foundations to my future career and allow me to move up the career ladder relatively quickly, at least I hope so! :yippe:
    Well done. I start my new job a week today and I am already feeling nervous. Good luck though :D
    I've had such a good day, I know I am going to be so happy working there, good luck with your new job I am sure it will be fine!
    Pink_Angel wrote:
    I've had such a good day, I know I am going to be so happy working there, good luck with your new job I am sure it will be fine!

Thanks. I hope you carry on enjoying your work.