Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tight foreskin but scared of needles!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im 21 and have a tight foreskin that I cannot retract comfortably with an erection. It bunches up so tight behind the head that I cannot get it back over unless I have lost my erection. I know this is trouble and that I should see a doctor but Im scared silly of the thought of anesthetic jabs down below and even more so of a wound on my willy. Has anyone had any recent experience with this operation that could help put it into perspective for me? One more thing is it possible to have sex with a condom if my foreskin wont retract? I am seeing a girl and it could proceed to bedroom status soon but im unsure of the safety aspects of it. Any advice appreciated as this has been a huge dent on my self confidence for too long now. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    i'd proceed to the doctors asap to be honest, the sooner you go the sooner it can be sorted...i would think you would find sex very painful surely?
  • Options
    I would suggest that you do a google search on foreskin stretching. Unless you have more serious problem, which I doubt, you can easily stretch the foreskin making it very loose and comfortable.
  • Options
    I had this problem when i was younger and i didnt go to the doctors or anything like that i did exactly what you're doing now and went to look it up on the internet. i'm fine now with no problems what so ever.
    I found out that you just need to train your foreskin to be pulled back normally - The most likely reason it is getting stuck is that it is too tight.
    Just train it a little everyday say in the shower just pull it back as far as it will go then put it back to normal.
    To be honest with you sex does hurt with this problem, its not unbearable though, it just makes things a bit difficult.
  • Options
    dude. perhaps you should snip the tip. plus you can always request the doctor to give you anaesthetic to help you relax eg sleep so you wont feel that tiny sharp pointy needle being jabbed repetitively unto your sensitive dick.