Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Touching Techniques

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
Okay, so my girlfriend and I both want to stay virgins, (at least for now) and stick to making out with touching. SO, my question to you is... What are some good techniques to use on her while we are making out? I've found that she really loves the inner thigh, breast, and neck.

Thankee,
Satai
:wave:

Comments

• Options
    Best thing to do is explore, a little bit at a time, it'll be more exciting for both of you, than if shes there not enjoying herself because you're not 'in the moment' because you're trying to follow some instructions. In every relationship the best way is just to explore... see what feels good... and develop on it :)

But it's always good to know your boundaries i.e. if she doesn't want you fingering her, which is more intimate if you get what I mean. Take things slow, see what she's comfortable with, and make sure that you communicate with each other, because if its deathly silent and you're doing something she's not sure about there's a very good chance she'll just 'sit and bear it' which I'm sure is the last think you want :).

Just curious, how old are you both? I think it's very admirable to decide you want to stay virgins and save yourselves for when you're older etc. (just thought I'd mention)
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Also, from a girly perspective... saw it in a film- a guy artisticly touching a female with a flower, on her bikini line, her chest, inner thighs, wherever you want, take it slow, n use a good flower- not a daisy lol. Realllllllllllly wanna try it... just gotta persuade him now lol.

aslong as they dont have hayfever!!
  • Options
    a flower? :eek2:
  • Options
    The film was '40 days and 40 nights'... that scene just made me cringe! Which leads me to the conclusion that everyone's different, and you need to be talking to your girlfriend to be finding out what she wants...
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Also, from a girly perspective... saw it in a film- a guy artisticly touching a female with a flower, on her bikini line, her chest, inner thighs, wherever you want, take it slow, n use a good flower- not a daisy lol. Realllllllllllly wanna try it... just gotta persuade him now lol.

Words cant illiterate how incredibaly cheesy i find that.If any guy did that to me id beat them over the head with the anti snivveling stick...
  • Options
    Satai wrote:
    Hi all,
    Okay, so my girlfriend and I both want to stay virgins, (at least for now) and stick to making out with touching.
    Be careful with this as it takes a lot of self control to stop at heavy petting- it can easily develop into full blown sex!

Good luck :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies: Shyboy, I am 18, she is 17.

Randomgirl: Indeed it does, but we both seem to have it so...*shrug* :angel:

Really, we both have very good communication about the subject, I just would some ideas on what to do once and awhile for something different.