Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

foreplay for the blokes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was having sex last night and during foreplay I noticed my g/f was looking a bit bored. I asked her after and she said she wasn't but she was worried that I was getting bored (although this seems like an odd reason to be bored herslef!?!). Anyway, she said she was worried because she doesn't really know what to do to me and I'll get bored of the same old thing.

Well, it's true, I am getting a bit bored, so I came up with a few suggesitons for her, but I couldn't think of too many. With her being my first proper sexual partner I'm not too experienced in these things. So basically my question is; for the guys - what does your girl do during foreplay that really turns you on? And girls, what do you do to your guys that's good for them?

As many suggesitons as possible please, they will all be very welcome.

Thank You! :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lol, in order to avoid get bored during this special time.. I sometimes whisper my man a 'go on' or 'that way' (or other stuff but no naughty talk) once in a while. He seems to take more confidence and excitation each time ;)
    A bit of direction never hurt anybody :D
    I like it when a girl plays with herself for me, really gets me going.
    red_jelly wrote:
    I was having sex last night and during foreplay I noticed my g/f was looking a bit bored. I asked her after and she said she wasn't but she was worried that I was getting bored (although this seems like an odd reason to be bored herslef!?!). Anyway, she said she was worried because she doesn't really know what to do to me and I'll get bored of the same old thing.

Well, it's true, I am getting a bit bored, so I came up with a few suggesitons for her, but I couldn't think of too many. With her being my first proper sexual partner I'm not too experienced in these things. So basically my question is; for the guys - what does your girl do during foreplay that really turns you on? And girls, what do you do to your guys that's good for them?

As many suggesitons as possible please, they will all be very welcome.

Thank You! :)
    What is your current technique which is proving so boring?
    Cristal wrote:
    What is your current technique which is proving so boring?

She just uses her hand.

I have spoken to her and asked her not to just go straight there and go for it, she has started to run her hand up and down my body and start of slowly, which has helped, but there just doesn't seem to be any variety. It's very much stimulation by numbers.

I just want some ideas so I can help her try new things :)
    in order to be willing to try new things, she needs to be more confident. maybe tell her you're really enjoying what she's doing but would love it if she did...
    its sometimes a good technique at certain points of a relationship to go back a stage and impose a sex ban for say, four days. you can then spend those few days exploring other ways to please each other without the rush to get to the penetration bit and the build-up leads to amazing sex when you finally do it!

use the time to spend time trying things you haven't tried before, you nearly always find something that turns you on that you never knew about!
    If your ready or experimental tell her to give u a prostate massage. Its very kinky. Dont do it if your not comfortable with your sexuality though. roleplay is also fun