Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Short Break In The UK

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
me and my boyfriend want to go away for a short break together at the end of October, but we can't decide WHERE to go. We wanna stay in the country unless theres somthing abroad thats extroidinarily cheap. But i don't know where to start. I've scanned over some websites at what i thought would be the cheapest but its so expensive...
can anyone help me at all?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    me and my boyfriend want to go away for a short break together at the end of October, but we can't decide WHERE to go. We wanna stay in the country unless theres somthing abroad thats extroidinarily cheap. But i don't know where to start. I've scanned over some websites at what i thought would be the cheapest but its so expensive...
    can anyone help me at all?

Where do you come from?

Your profile doesn`t say
  • Options
    You need to give more information, what are you looking for?

A city break?
    Art, culture history etc.?
    Partying?
    How old are you?
    Romantic break?
    Looking for scenary?

Need to give more info :) what guide of holiday are you looking for?
  • Options
    Yeah it really depends, how much do you want to spend, how far are you willing to travel, does it matter if your coastal or inland etc etc :)
  • Options
    please give more information about youself,or i cannot help you...
    HOMEPAGE :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Pinsher6 - It's always worth noting the dates of threads as Addictive was asking for advice about going on holiday at the end of October and it's now nearly December.

Happy posting ;)
  • Options
    Well sadly holidaying in the UK is expensive because the UK is expensive.

What about somewhere like Spain or summut. You can get flights to Barcelona or Madrid for like £30 return and hotels/hostels will be cheap at this time of year. Plus Madrid is absolutely stunning in the winter.

Give us some more information about what you want to do/where you live/how far you're willing to go etc. and we may be able to help you a bit more.
  • Options

Give us some more information about what you want to do/where you live/how far you're willing to go etc. and we may be able to help you a bit more.

Erm.... ^^^ :chin:
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Erm.... ^^^ :chin:

Sorry it's generally my policy to never read anyone's posts apart from the one directly preceding mine. They all seem strangely irrelevant compared with what I have to say.