Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

London - Mass flood of dodgy little fellas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone else noticed the masses of crap, fake pills that have been floating about lately?

It must be coming upto 6 weeks now that I've seen a massive amount of white 'smileys' floating around the place. I chomped through 8 of them when I lost my temper after not coming up on them back in August and felt nothing from them and yet they still seem to be floating around everywhere in London.

Also, there's a batch of very, very strange blue little 'uns floating around that have a sweet coated taste to them, also - no MDMA like effects apart from nausea, a headache and dehydration - any ideas as to what this could be?

I'm seriously considering purchasing a pill testing kit for the benefit of my friends that are regular pill users as I've decided to stop taking them as of approx 4 weeks ago, can anyone recommend me to somewhere I can purchase one from and which I should get?

Ta

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    What shape were the little blue ones? Not diamonds were they?

Have a look for E-Z test on google, although I am sure other board users will have more useful suggestions...
  • Options
    DanJ wrote:
    Also, there's a batch of very, very strange blue little 'uns floating around that have a sweet coated taste to them, also - no MDMA like effects apart from nausea, a headache and dehydration - any ideas as to what this could be?

I'm seriously considering purchasing a pill testing kit for the benefit of my friends that are regular pill users as I've decided to stop taking them as of approx 4 weeks ago, can anyone recommend me to somewhere I can purchase one from and which I should get?

As for whats in the blue pill, could be anything realy, ephadrine is a ingredient used sometimes, in small doses that might do what you said.

As for a tester, I'm sure you can pick up the E-Z Tester in Camden somewhere, its three small bottles, dont pay more than £15 for it.
  • Options
    Did you try any of those everwonderwhy? I thought they were actually quite good.