Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

every day a story frm me about nothing

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    this is a hard core story about a fast and verey cool plane.

the story starts in a warehouse under water next to a tesco. the mig was in under storage and the man tht did pay of it wanted to fly it up to the moon and bk so he opened up an old box marked do not open so he opened it inside was a celll phone which had to bars left owww 2 bars . anyway he picked it and and wished for the plane to work so it could go in to outer space and while he was on the phone he said i wanna talk. as the phone rang but wat he did not know was he had made it part of his wish and in one puff of smoke the mig woke up and was a mig fighter with a jewish background. the mig was telling all the bad jewish jokes and he would not stop cos that was watt he thought he was doing the mig thought it was in the stand-up game. One day after 100 bad jewish jokes the old man walked in and the mig was crying gas and he said to the mig was wrong the mig said i think i was made for war aaarrrr. he cryed like a bitch. the old man told his wat he was meaning to do with the mig and the mig said but i cant do that i am a stand up acted the old man said:( i know and a bad one at that so the old man and the mig worked for like 2 years and after he had the training jets of the side the mig could fly so they made a trip to the moon cos the old man did want some cheese so bad and he had never had moon cheese so the mig when up and up and up and they where there on the moon when they hurd a bad singing voice or voices so they got the cheese and got of the moon as soon as and they got bk to there underwater house by tesco and had the cheese and then as they where eating the cheese the old man said i cant eat this it will kill me arrr as he took a bite of the cheese the mig fighter jet held the old man in his tyres and the old man said............ arrr darn this arrr i c a light nooooooooo.......... then the old turned to the mig and said i i i am am just ................................................................................................................................joking hahahahahahha and then the mig stood the old man up and put him behind the after burner and killed him hahahahahaa

the end
  • Options
    I think the board users should be allowed to vote with a simple yay or nay on whether you continue with your daily storyelling... Far be it from me to comment, as I am aware many of you guys find me far too opiniated as it is, so I'm keeping in the 'far distance' on this one.
  • Options
    I seriously could not be bothered to read that.
  • Options
    I seriously could not be bothered to read that.

wat u mean to say is u love the storys and wish to c more
    :D
  • Options
    er..

nah I think I was right in what I said.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    and once upon a time there was someone who never told good stories and the stories made peoples heads hurt. so they all took him and tied him to a big wheel with spikes and pipes and the pipes dripped acid on him while the wheel spun and the spikes ripped him apart then he gave in and stopped it.

I hope it doesn't come to this, my big wheel is rather busy.

Put in more Effort. Needs more killing. More action. More... horror. Violence. Beer.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    and once upon a time there was someone who never told good stories and the stories made peoples heads hurt. so they all took him and tied him to a big wheel with spikes and pipes and the pipes dripped acid on him while the wheel spun and the spikes ripped him apart then he gave in and stopped it.

I hope it doesn't come to this, my big wheel is rather busy.

Put in more Effort. Needs more killing. More action. More... horror. Violence. Beer.
    thursday one will be full of wat u asked for but not with a mig sorry
  • Options
    Is it when China invades Unwins off-license?
  • Options
    no story today sorry but the next one will be real good.
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:

You are such a fandan.
  • Options
    rss3000 wrote:

I request it inovle Napalm somewhere.
  • Options
    these stories ae so bad that i actually enjoy them! lol
  • Options
    fandan??? wat the fuck ???
  • Options
    well i have a story about the the ppl on the earth that can't .

c there was these ppl on this earth called humans and all they did all day was fuck up wat they had so one day "GOd"/ me said to the ppl i will never stand for this i am a happy preson who will forec the ppl yto be happ so GOD picked up his guns and made ppls lives hell till one day the ppl got a Napalm bomb and inploded it in gods ass till he grew and grew and then i poped and there was 10000000 of me going round the earth with gid fat m16 fucking ppl up and having sex with hot girls. (cos i can ) any way god got sleepy of all the war an put a happy face on amd just like that it got round to ppl and they got real happy real quick and all the wars stoped and i go t some fan mail and got a sick ass job then one day god lost the job in the store of dreams and had to work in a toy shop selling power puff girl toys till he when crazy and ran around his local town with a lot and i mean alot of armary and fucked up alot of ppls life and now god is forced by law to right for the loal new and god is now carm and well drunk right now . the end he will get happy soon and run around town with cans of coke free and playing where is the love by blace eyed pease i will do this well sooon
    the end
  • Options
    :lol:

God should invent grammar.
  • Options
    and i should have not typed drunk but i did.
  • Options
    I'm just wondering how long it will be until this thread is closed..
  • Options
    I'm just wondering how long it will be until this thread is closed..

Never.

It's Entertainment, is it not? Does it not entertain you?!?!!?1/11/1
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    dude, lay off the 'shrooms ;[ or pass them over so I can understand where all this shit is coming from.
  • Options
    Dido - Sand In My Shoes (Steve Lawler Remix)

Very good tune tbh, nice Progressive House!
  • Options
    Yes, because this is the "what are you listening to" topic.

Im listening to Slayer - Spill The Blood
  • Options
    stop it
    !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    the story of :the boy with a bad bad shhhhhh!problem

the story starts in a dark and lonely town in the woods of ellogma where the trees never see light where the pp. are not pp. but goths. Anyway there was this one boy who had the www on this pc wich the pp. in ellogma had never seen this boy was thought to have it all. well for a goth life is way touch for them loll is watt this boy once said but had to take it back or a veray bad thing would happen. they would make him look like the boy they called "L". so the boy took it kb. this boy was also veray strange and liked to look for things like tommy frm the regrets. so he was off one day to look for the one they called "L" and as i *said that the lightning hit. bang!!!** anyway he was off on his quest for the ring. sorry i mean the boy called "L" him and his friend sam who ran away when he was asked to come so the boys said if u will not come i will shoot u in the head and drag our body to him so. he shot him and chained him this arm and off they when on the way they meet a tin man and a lion and a scarecrow. which the boy killed cos he did not like them going on about watt was wrong with them so on they when all chained to his arm when an old man stop the boy and said where are u going. the boy said well ur going on my arm in a min. the man said i can life our load with these tryers the boy said do it and i shall not kill u and chain u up. the old man but some wood una the dead bodes and but some tryers on them and the boys said thank u. the old manned said where are eye going the boy said to c the one they call "L". oww the old man said can i come the boys said no then shot him dead and then said now u can and off he when with all the daed bodes and he mad it to "L" the hose of doom as he opened the door the boy called L said mum can u get me some new chafe gear. the boy said are u the one called L. the L said i am called L yer hay i am out of dead bodes thank u for dragging them on my mums shag carpet. the boy said where is our mum the one called l said in my room cleaning up wow ok said the boy so he un chained the bodes and said hi to his mum and shot her dead then walled out and said to the one wow our mum just died on me as i when to say hi. the one said ono. lets c. so he took him in to his room showed him his dead mum with the hole in her head and said his today ur birthday the one said your it is how did u know? well look in my barrel watt dose it say so the one looked in the barrel and band he dead hahahahha the end the boy became the one called L and he sits by his pc all day and night telling pp. the story of the bad lil shit lol

the end
  • Options
    This is actually a very hilarious thread. I can't stop laughing at how weird this guy and his stories are.
  • Options
    The text talk actually makes the story better :lol:
  • Options
    No it doesnt.
  • Options
    *me* playa
  • Options
    HunnyPot wrote:
    This is actually a very hilarious thread. I can't stop laughing at how weird this guy and his stories are.

Yeah.. and the text talk adds to the stupidity and lack of grammar.

Plus, I am listening to Slayer - Blood Red
  • Options
    u are more of a mcfly person lol they rock
  • Options
    McFly = Tarnised a good film, forever.

Should be lined up and shot. With acidic coated bullets.
This discussion has been closed.