Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

get the hint

hello, i split up with my bf 2 months ago and for the past month things seemed to slip back in to a relationship, he was coming round, staying in my bed, getting all the good bits, but not having to answer to me, ie: going off all night etc, so i asked him to get back with me, and he said no, which is fair enough, but he wanted thinkgs to just carry on as normal :banghead:

i decided that i couldnt get over him while he was in my face, it was breaking my heart to c him in my bed!! :( so all in all hen wanted his cake and to eat it!! :mad:

so last weekend, i had it out with him and told him 2go, ( i didnt handle it very well, but who does in these sitchs?) but i was sure i had got my point accross - I NEED SOME SPACE!!!

any on monday, he was asking to stay in the spair room while hes out doing his own thing this weekend, so i told him again look I NEED SOME SPACE, and he said fine, and we didnt talk all week, so i thought oh thats it hes unerstud me. :thumb:

then today i get a msg saying he is at mine. wtf do i do now????

(the thing is i live with a mate of his)

help??? can i tell him to go or should i just get on with it??? :crying:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tell him to go! Its not fair on you! My ex tried doing the same to me as yours. Just think of yourself!
  • Options
    don't let him in, tell him to fuck off. he's being totally unreasonable and is using you. better off without. :yes:
  • Options
    it was all good, because he wasnt there when i go back from work, i think he took the hint!!

yey im free, and single and it feels great. no1 2 answer to! x
  • Options
    well done..you laid down the law to him.. :)
  • Options
    You just tell him to sod off, and you make sure he doesn't go anywhere near you or your bed.