Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

new g/f..had sex last night and...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
she seem's very wierd this morning..she didn't have her usual morning cigarette with me, she didn't want anything to drink or eat ( I usually cook her some breakfast and a cuppa tea ..the few previous times she's been round )
Now I don't normally ask for help, but I'm asking from girls only here..
We had a really good night, a really good time, and good sex..and she went home this morning around 10:45..we did have a gd kiss and cuddle before she went..and after the sex we kissed for ages ( 30 mins-ish.. )
Now is this just because she claims she isn't a morning person..or is it because there's something wrong..? Does she not want me now she's got what she wanted?

Please Help..
Jez

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You really need to be asking her these questions, cos we dont know whats going through her head.
    i'd just ring her later on today for a chat if i were you mate. Just talk about general things, you'll soon realise if shes ok, if not then you could ask whats wrong.
    Lol yer I had asked her if anything was wrong..she was like " nah..everythings fine " but she just didn't seem her normal self..I spose time will tell...any more help is welcome :)
    she could just be very tired!

maybe she just really didn't want you to see her bed head?
    But he said she is not normally like this. I asked my wife about this and she said she used 'i'm not a morning person' as an excuse. But really she was not feeling ery happy about something........
    Well I just rang her up..and directly said " you seemed a little wierd this morning , have i done something or is something up " and was just said " aww..you worry too much..I was and still am just very tired "
    So things look good..but I still feel she's holding something back!
    And not to sound harsh, but it sounds like she is holding something back. My wife has done this and then she will tell me 'well..... really its because of....' or we have a row :(. I'm not trying to put a downer on you but if it isn't normal for her to be like this then there is something wrong. Let her tell you in her own time. Dont pester or she will become pissed off (as I have found out on numerous oocasions)
    haha ye..i found that out with the last g/f..they get major pissed off ..I said i'd ring her after work later..so that gives her time to possibly clear her head..think bout things and be with her mates..
    The only reason im worrying this much..is bcos 6 months ago I had my heart ripped out by another girl..and I don't want me to be blind and not realise whats going on with this one..im sure she is fine..she does sometimes have a few wierd little moments!
    More ideas/help would be appreciated..thanks to everyone so far :)
    Littleuns today eh.
    just see how it goes. Dont go on about it. If she says shes not a morning person, then that might well be the reason. She also might be feeling a bit weird about what happened, but as long as it was all consensual then thats her issue.
    It might not be about you at all.
    First time i have sex with someone im usually a little weird the next morning/later on in the day because i feel a little vunerable after having slept with that person for the first time.Loadsa things going thru my head : Was it too early? Will he still like me? Have i given him the wrong message? Does he think im a slag for putting out? Lots of things.
    I wouldnt worry too much about it.Just give her time and im sure shell be back to normal in no time :)
    Thanks Indie..thats probs the best bit of advice i've had so far..and I guess you're probably right :) She's going out with her mates today into town so no doubt all of them will end up knowing and i'll get questioned later hehe!
    Until then..I need to get some sleep before work, i'm really really cold and feel drained..god knows why but eh..sleep cures everything
    Thanks guys
    Jez
    I htink your girlfiend is lucky to have you cos all the guys I'vee been with haven't cared about my feelings or anything - would love to have someone who did
    don't worry, like she said she was just tired. and it's not like she legged it straight after sex, she stayed for a while. :p

chill out a bit. :yes:
    yer im chilled now..i just smoked a little nd had a shower haha :P
    and Wisecrack..theres someone out there for you :)
    Lol when she told me to stop worrying I said " would you prefer for me to not worry " and she said " nah I din't mean it like that, you're great like that..just sometimes you worry to too much extent "
    So obviously I worry too much :) thanks everyone, msg me if any of you ever need help :)
    Jez