Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What is everyone doing tonight??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you lot up to tonight? And the rest of the weekend for that matter!!

I'm just being a nosey bugger, plus I've been looking forward to this weekend all week, :hyper: hate work dammit!

Tonight I'm having cocktails in camden, and then going clubbing with my sis and my best mate

Tomorrow I'm shopping my pretty little heart out all day in the west end, then going to my babby sister's bday party, dinner with a friend, and babysitting.

Sunday I'm going to have tea and cakes with a friend in Covent Garden :blush:

Whats everyone else up to??! ahhhh only 2 hours to go!!!! :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    goin to uni on sunday. very excitesd/nervous so ill b spending tonight and tomoro with boyfriend as i prob wont see him for a month! :nervous:
    but still looking forward to it! as everyone tells me freshers will b brill! :D
    meggy wrote:
    goin to uni on sunday. very excitesd/nervous so ill b spending tonight and tomoro with boyfriend as i prob wont see him for a month! :nervous:
    but still looking forward to it! as everyone tells me freshers will b brill! :D

ahh which you uni you going to? I'm going back next weekend for my final year!! ARH!!! :shocking:

lol, freshers week is brilliant, just dont spend all ur pennies at once!! good luck!!!
    lincoln! should b good!
    i think ill b fine with money! im usually quite a sensible spender! My sis on the other hand is awful with money. she is also goin uni tomoro and will get into loads of debt! she is already into her overdraft! lol
    thanks for the good luck!
    Working tonight and tomorrow, meant to be working sunday, but don't think I am anymore as I won't be needed.
    I'm actually doing nothing... As usual, it kind of sucks but I've got use to it :lol: so i spend my time either learning something or laming around.
    Staying in tonight i think and working Saturday and Sunday.

Fun fun fun .
    I shall be spending tonight in the bath.
    going for a pint when i finish at work!! woo then going to a house warming party tonight!!!! gonna get absolute wasted, and see what happens.
    koe_182 wrote:
    gonna get absolute wasted, and see what happens.

good plan. im looking forward to an evening of drunken debauchery tonight! :lol: