Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how long does your weed last you ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
an 1/8th of grass would only last me a night

a half ounce of solid would last a few days ... usually only lasts a night on weekends though

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    1/8 will last me a few days. I tend to use it in the kindof situations where I can peacefully explore my mind and get to know myself better, and ask the big questions in life, rahter than just waste it all getting mashed. I will get blasted now and again though.
  • Options
    Half ounce of hash 2-4 days, all depends on where I am and how many people are smoking and if i'm on other drugs or not.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    z01, this thread is looking suspiciously like a 'how big is your cock' contest...
  • Options
    an 8th would probably last me about 3 weeks.
    I only smoke a little bit to help me sleep.
    my cock is tiny - almost non existant.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    And 8th of weed would proabably last me a week.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    About three days, maybe 1 or 2 on a weekend, I'm not a particularly heavy smoker and I don't like sitting around all day and all night stoned out of my mind either because it seems to shoot my tolerance up to where I can smoke quite a lot with little or no effect. My thc tolerance is mad coz if I don't have any even for a day my tolerance drops loads. A couple of weeks and I can feel it off just a couple of puffs its a weird one.
  • Options
    aye it all depends on the crowd.......at the minute my tolerance is uber low, so an 1/8th would probably last me a week, but if i get near any of my mates it could be gone in a night or after 3 days........i just can't smoke during the week anymore though, and smoking on the weekend fucks me up too much that im not recovered in time for monday, bit of a dilemma........luckily i've got next week off work and i've just picked up a quarter, so im intending on blazing my socks off........mmmmm.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    a half ounce of solid would last a few days ... usually only lasts a night on weekends though

How on earth can you do that without chain smoking pure spiffs?

Totally aside from the actual effect I'm just mystified as to the timing of it.
  • Options
    there are possibly many different people smoking so it takes more joints to get the effect

Oh, ok, I thought he meant that much to himself.
  • Options
    An 1/8th of weed would last me a week.
  • Options
    One spliff would last me like weeks. Lol. I don't smoke often so with me its like one pull and im awayyyyyy........
  • Options
    i dunno how that much can last a week it takes nearly a 3rd/quarter of that to make a good spliff

i think you been watching too much cheech and chong..........
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Edit: Better said above.
  • Options
    i dunno how that much can last a week it takes nearly a 3rd/quarter of that to make a good spliff

I don't know where your getting your weed but wherever it is it can't be that good if your having to put all that weed into one joint.

Or maybe you just like to get really stoned.
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    z01, this thread is looking suspiciously like a 'how big is your cock' contest...

nah .. got grass the other night and it was gone in no time ... was genuinely curious about how long it lasted other people!

and its usually a few people ... a few good joints and a few bongs each and thats it all gone

i find it a lot easier to smoke grass anyway, dope kills me now!

whats so good about being able to smoke loads anyway .. its not really a benefit, having a high tolerance is shit you end up wasting a fair bit more cash and fucking your chest up a lot more
  • Options
    Well I bought an 1/8 grass Wednesday? didn't start smoking it till Thursday where I got wrecked..then last night I only had a few joints..today i've had 2...and I've got at least just over a 10 bag left :)
    So generally weed lasts me about 4-5 days..an 1/8 hash would last me a few days maximum!
    My tolerance for it was pretty shit to start off with ( as i hadn't smoked in a good month or two ) it took me about 1 king to get stoned...now i'm finding its about 2-3 kings! tis annoying as i'd like to just get fucked so easily :P but eh..my earnings will go on what I want hehe :D
  • Options
    2-3 days for skunk
  • Options
    Get a group of pople in a house party on Friday or Saturday night and you can smoke a halk O not a bother.
  • Options
    an 8th of skunk will usually last me 2- 3 days. The last half ounce i bought lasted me a week. I think I to go through mine quicker as I tend to pack my joints so they last longer. I have mates who could probably get 10+ joints from an 8th whereas I'm more likely to get 6-7 max.

I think it also depends on many factors, mostly how many people are smoking it (I probably smoke 2/3 of what I buy, mates do the rest).

When I was at uni an 8th lasted a day; no more and no less. I was pretty much monged 24/7 and usually had about 6 joints a day with one other mate. I miss being a student!!!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Get a group of pople in a house party on Friday or Saturday night and you can smoke a halk O not a bother.

I know...how many times did we use to do it..maybe even more than a half o in a night sitting in that wee shed..those were the days.

Where'd ya go tonight? I didn't get to the relic on time but i was outside after it... mad buzz..ended up getting loads of bickys on the cheap.

Trippy fucking things. :eek: :yippe: :p :thumb: :yes:
  • Options
    [PHP]I miss being a student!!![/PHP]

I'm only starting next monday, can't fucking wait. Induction day on monday morning...gonna be mental.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    I know...how many times did we use to do it..maybe even more than a half o in a night sitting in that wee shed..those were the days.

Where'd ya go tonight? I didn't get to the relic on time but i was outside after it... mad buzz..ended up getting loads of bickys on the cheap.

Trippy fucking things. :eek: :yippe: :p :thumb: :yes:

Aye thought ya said yas were off dem, I don't give a fuck anyway :thumb:

Went to da relic, someone said u were looking me, I was too fucked anyway ta car, went to house party wif our fiachra, load a shite, were'd u go, talking to our davey no? or even stevey, silly cant. brandy was being a silly cant all nite..relic some craic so was.

ETA: yea shed was some craic, sorry english tramps, don't know whats it's like at all...best nites a ma life...never ever get them parties ever again...fuck sakes like
  • Options
    Yea...stevy's be on the trot since wednesday night, he ate one and is away to try and find somewhere to sleep.

What a way to celebrate your 21st, i feel sorry for him to be honest.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Yea...stevy's be on the trot since wednesday night, he ate one and is away to try and find somewhere to sleep.

What a way to celebrate your 21st, i feel sorry for him to be honest.

I did but he's a silly cant for getting himself into the state he's in na
  • Options
    haha I been smoking solidly for 3-4 days now..and I still got loads left..I smoke single skins mostly though on my own..had mates over on saturday and got pretty munted..they all had their own weed ..
    but I agree with the person who was saying bout smoking 2/3 of it yourself and the mates havin the rest :P
  • Options
    i dont understand... an eighth of weed isnt a lot and definately doesnt make that many spliffs unles you putting bollox all in them

i agree completly ... and its not that im getting ripped off because i weigh most stuff and its not shit gear

a few decent joints and a few bongs and thats it
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    i dont understand... an eighth of weed isnt a lot and definately doesnt make that many spliffs unles you putting bollox all in them

It's all about what you need.

I can probably get 6 or 7 joints out of an 8th - joints that will get me stoned. I take no pleasure nowadays in getting off me box on weed and i certainly don't smoke it every day.

I used to smoke loads, and I used to take loads of pills too but as you get older you realise less is more.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I used to smoke loads, and I used to take loads of pills too but as you get older you realise less is more.

:yes: indeed, although this is the 3rd day in a row that i will have had a joint......just can't cain it like i used to though, if it was still free who knows what might happen......
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Big night then Turlough & Shogun? Ever thought about using PM's? ;)
  • Options
    Well tbh..my mate gave it to me without weighing it..and I looked at it and it sure as hell didn't look like an 1/8..he only charged me 25 for it..and it looked about 1/4..so i got lucky! I haven't smoked any today ..yet!