Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fabric

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Was anyone there on friday? It was a wicked night. just wondering what other people thought of 2manyDJs live set? personally I was in the other room which was just the right amount of busyness plus it had the lazers.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't really like Fabric. They had my Fresher's party there and I kept getting lost and I don't think much of Plump DJ's....in fact I'd rather there was a band to be perfectly honest lol.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I think Fabric is pretty shit.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    I think Fabric is pretty shit.

I'd agree with that, poor lighting, poor layout, rip off bar and door, the 'vibrating' floor is crap and the toilets annoying.
    it's a bit grimy but they do pull in some good djs and mcs on friday nights.........just got back in fact, was a good 'un and there are plenty worse places than fabric to go........my only complaint is it was fucking rammed, which is standard........place has changed a little since i was last there, more seating but you still can't fucking find one when you need it......damn i need my bed.
    I got lost there too