Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help Me Choose!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Re-posting again here as i need a fairly quick response...Which school uniform for my uni school disco? These 3 seem most popular.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I concur, the 1st one
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can't you just doctor your old one....i.e standard white shirt unbuttoned quite low, tie, rediculously short skirt? Those ones on sex toy sites cost a fortune don't they?

School shirts can prob be picked up at sillt prices in Tesco or Asda at the mo
    meh, the guys only say the 1st one because it's the most revealing. I agree with above though, make your own. Will save you a fortune.
    I agree surely the point is to wear your actual school uniform
    I say the 3rd one :yum:

Maff.
    Am I the only one who finds the whole 'school disco' dressing up like little girls thing a little wierd?
    bongbudda wrote:
    Am I the only one who finds the whole 'school disco' dressing up like little girls thing a little wierd?

Nah...There's gotta be another one out there :D

Maff.
    i say 1 2 lol 1
    Personally, I prefer 2 or 3...But why not go for a Sailormoon outfit (Japanese school uniform)? I think that might stand out more.
    Cheers thanks for reply! Yeah first one is most revealing lol! I chucked out my school uniform as soon as i could get rid of it! So i need to get something...Guess each to their own!
    Distance - You have same Birthday as me! :) Snap!
    Id say...1 = slut school girl
    2 = posh school girl
    3 = cute school girl
    Fairy wrote:
    I chucked out my school uniform as soon as i could get rid of it! So i need to get something.

Then buy yourself a cheap white shirt and team it with a black miniskirt and fishnets...I'm sure you can blag someone's tie.

No. 1 doesn't look anything like a school uniform to be honest, the red checked skirt really confuses matters. You want to look as if you're going to the right club, whereas no. 1 isn't *that* much different from normal clubbing gear
    Fairy wrote:
    Cheers thanks for reply! Yeah first one is most revealing lol! I chucked out my school uniform as soon as i could get rid of it! So i need to get something...Guess each to their own!
    Distance - You have same Birthday as me! :) Snap!
    Id say...1 = slut school girl
    2 = posh school girl
    3 = cute school girl

WOOHOO!!! Us 4th of Septembers are the greatest! :lol:

I just checked the calander thingy and theres quite a few of "us". I always thought i was the onlyone in the whole wide world to be born on that day :p

Maff.
    Distance wrote:
    WOOHOO!!! Us 4th of Septembers are the greatest! :lol:

I just checked the calander thingy and theres quite a few of "us". I always thought i was the onlyone in the whole wide world to be born on that day :p

Maff.

Hehe yer we definately are the best! :) I have a twin cousin as well!
    Fairy wrote:
    Hehe yer we definately are the best! :) I have a twin cousin as well!

I have an evil twin cousin...but i don't like talking about him :nervous:

Maff.
    Is there a "none of the above" option?

1. "real" school uniforms are far more interesting. Less slutty.
    2. We don't know what you look like. If you are a size 98 then I'd say wear something a bit less...fleshy...for instance.
    Kermit wrote:
    Is there a "none of the above" option?

1. "real" school uniforms are far more interesting. Less slutty.
    2. We don't know what you look like. If you are a size 98 then I'd say wear something a bit less...fleshy...for instance.

:) Im petite and size 8, been told i have a very good figure.
    They all look like you are trying too hard, only place for those is the bedroom imo.
    Yeah im probably just gonna buy something cheap as am pretty broke anyway! Probably be a Tesco job...
    I think it'd be best, "proper" school uniforms are more interesting, and much much cheaper.

A £4 blouse, a £4 top, and a black skirt rolled up to your arse. Perfect. And it doesn't matter when a pissed student ends up pouring a blue WKD down your top.
    Kermit wrote:
    A £4 blouse, a £4 top, and a black skirt rolled up to your arse. Perfect. And it doesn't matter when a pissed student ends up pouring a blue WKD down your top.

That sounds like a vile night out, but then I'm very old.
    Christ, do people actually go to those things? It all sounds vaguely like paedophilia to me. But then i'm old too.
    Blagsta wrote:
    Christ, do people actually go to those things? It all sounds vaguely like paedophilia to me. But then i'm old too.

Loads of them do, to the Hammersmith Palli for Skool Disco, its grim, I've seen them on the Tube, there is certainly something paedophillic about it.
    You old fogies. :razz:

I still just have my school uniform cos i had to wear it in 6th form. Blazer and all!
    Me tooo and i'm infinatley older than you - mark still has his as well and hes ancient.

xxxxxxxxx
    none of them, sorry. :no:

i don't think either of them are in any way school uniform-esque or at all kinky.

why not think the britney spears look?
    id say no.1 :)
    sure, its the most revealing but if you have the 'right' body to compliment it then its ok :D

i sure wouldnt be able to wear it though! :o
    bongbudda wrote:
    That sounds like a vile night out, but then I'm very old.

I think its a vile night out too, but if people are daft enough to go to them then they might as well do it without spending £40 on three square inches of cheap tartan polyester.

But I'm very old too. I think the Freshers look like they should still be at school, maybe doing their 11+ with an apple for teacher or something.
    Kermit wrote:
    But I'm very old too. I think the Freshers look like they should still be at school, maybe doing their 11+ with an apple for teacher or something.

Dont talk to me about students, either they look about 12 and shouldnt be anywhere near out of short trousers and playing imagined games or they are 6' 6'' big lumbering things who cant actually vocalise a single coherant sentance.
    Well all i can say is im going to this event so that i can mix with and meet other students! Best way is to go to some of these events! Its not that i particularly have a thing for school discos, but its what they happen to be providing as a way of meeting other students. So what if its not that great. Its uni for fucks sake. You guys just sound bitter! :p