Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A few questions regarding failing exams

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I failed a GNVQ exam (?) a few months ago and was wondering a few things:
For one of my A-Level lessons, I have to go to another school and have been asked to submit my GCSE results for some reason and was just curious if I should put down on the form that I'd failed an exam?

Basically same question, but regarding a CV - do I have to put ungraded results on my CV or not?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im not certain about telling the school, i imagine u just tell them the grades u did get!

but im sure u never put ungraded on a cv. again just put the grades that u did get.

the school may ask to see certificates in which case they will see u got a (u)
    shouldnt matter though if you got good grades in other results!

hope that helps! mayb someone else can tel u for certain.
  • Options
    You don't put failures on a CV, that would be stupid. If you have a qualification, wang it on; if you don't, then don't.

The school will probably already know. If they want to know they will ask for it. Unless specifically stated, you don't mention failure.
  • Options
    I failed a GNVQ exam (?) a few months ago and was wondering a few things:
    For one of my A-Level lessons, I have to go to another school and have been asked to submit my GCSE results for some reason and was just curious if I should put down on the form that I'd failed an exam?
    :yes:
    Basically same question, but regarding a CV - do I have to put ungraded results on my CV or not?
    :no: