Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Differences between Base and Speed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I have been doing Base for around a month now and i am quite enjoying it, it isnt "waking" me up or making me feel more "alert" and after speaking to a freind he told me that Base is different to Speed, I know what differences Speed and Base are as in the Chemical side but i was just wondering of how different the two are to take?, Base is starting to get a little boring now and as expected i am having to take more to keep up the same amount of buzz so i was thinking of just trying some normal speed so....... whats the difference?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Haven't I seen this somewhere before? What is the difference between base and speed?
  • Options
    Its to do with the concentration the purity,
    Its not the case that if you take 0.1 grams of base its the same as taking a 1 gram of 10% pure speed, drugs can effect you differently depending on the concentration as well as the total amount.
    I had heard that 11% was the best concentration of speed to take.

It used to be a lot more common 10 or more years ago before coke was widly and more cheeply avaliable.

Havnt seen miuch of it about

"hew mun de ye whunt te git a but of sulf, £10 a gram ye canney de better thun that"
  • Options
    Speed= base.

We got brown base before which was class, far better than any white/yellow stuff we ever got. Very sticky too.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Speed= base.

We got brown base before which was class, far better than any white/yellow stuff we ever got. Very sticky too.

That wasn't base mate :p