Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Advice on Marks and Spencer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi All,

Does anyone work for Marks and Spencer and if so, what's the one-2-one interview like? Any tips would be fine! I've got one this week and i'm a little bit nervous about it.

Cheers

Angelz :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    I would have thought it will all depend on the interviewer, rather than the company!!

Just stay calm + collected.
  • Options
    Funnily enough some friends and I were talking about M&S interviews today at work. I've never had one but they said it involved things like approaching two different customers and starting a conversation with them, going and finding certain products from the shop, and putting a clothes rail in order of size etc. Can't tell you much more other than that and whether your interview will be the same, but hope that helps some.
  • Options
    M and S

Yea, I guess i'll have to be confident and see how it goes. Thanks you two!! I've never worked in retail before so I suppose my nerves was starting to play tricks on me but i'm fine now.. It's actually on Fiday. I'll tell you how it goes anyway! :eek: :chin:

Funnily enough some friends and I were talking about M&S interviews today at work. I've never had one but they said it involved things like approaching two different customers and starting a conversation with them, going and finding certain products from the shop, and putting a clothes rail in order of size etc. Can't tell you much more other than that and whether your interview will be the same, but hope that helps some.
  • Options
    i had an M&S interview on saturday!
    it was 3 parts, first bit was u had to answer some questions on a bit of paper. if u got enough right u went to the next bit.
    the next was a group thing, where u have to problem solve in a group and the interviewer watches.
    and the third was a one on one role play. the interviewer is a customer and you have to serve them