Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time to change jobs?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
We've got a new article up showing the danger signs of staying in a crap job for too long:
http://www.thesite.org/careers/work/need_a_new_job.html

Got any other ideas?

[This message has been edited by Karla (edited 22-06-2001).]
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Drinking to forget

I don't really drink during the week, but only cos i've spent my wages getting royally fucked at the weekend.

Bad time keeping

Yeah, i'm never more than about 15 mins late and it's not every day only once or twice a week, and the other days i'm usually waiting about 10-15 mins for them to get there anyway.

Who ate all the pies

Not me.

Bored stoopid

Oh yeah. I don't even own a watch but I always know what time it is. I can usually tell by how I feel. The more I feel like shit the later it is.

Depressed

I spend Sunday afternoon in a black depression because i've taken so many pills over the weekend that i've got the comedown from hell.

Skiving for Britain

I've rang in sick today with a crap excuse and you don't give a flying f*ck whether your boss believes you or not, but it was so I could look for a better job. I'm not sure it was worth it, the job centre was somewhat lacking in decent jobs(Just for a change)

Forgetting to work

There's not really anything to do when we only get about five customers an hour.

Letting yourself go

I'm never really sruffy and I never wear the same clothes two days in a row. I don't shave very often though.

Disorganised

I never iron my clothes anyway so that doesn't really apply. I'm always out of bed by 7:15 and I don't start work untill 10. I usually leave the house at the same time every day.

Irritable

Only when it's been really, really bad, but i'm usually pretty good at keeping it to myself.

My actions make me beautiful and dignify the flesh