Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

GGRRR let me kill my brother plz!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My dad has gone on holiday for the week. me and my brother are home alone, he is drivin me mad!! Dad said that coz im the oldest, im responsible for everything. Chris was there when dad said that, but chris doesn't care! he thinks because dad aint ere, he can do what he wants, he can come home when he likes i.e. nearly midnight, where if dad was here, that would never happen, but e doesnt listen to a word i say! He is leavin all the cleanin to me, he's left the bathroom in a proper state, which i will have to clean up when i have a bath, if i dont, i cant have one!

Comments

• Options
    just 'cause you're older doesn't mean you should be responsible for everything, i'm sure your brother is old enough to take responsibility for his actions. and well if you clean the bath or whatever, it makes you the bigger person.
  • Options
    If he leaves any dirty plates about, throw them in his bed. Scrapings and everything.

If he stays out too late, lock him out.

The bath you'll just have to grin and bear if you want to get clean.
  • Options
    Slap the little bastard and tell him to clean his stuff up.
  • Options
    I thought my sister was bad...
  • Options
    Maybe just explain to him, that just cos you're dad is away, doesn't mean the same rule applies, as you being the eldest, will be able to tell him every little detail of what happened, and that you had to clean everything..its grassing to your dad which sucks..but it'll sort him out :)
  • Options
    the joy of younger siblings eh?

If my lil bro or sis leaves clothes or whatever around the house I chuck it all in a heap on their bed. Try that. Don't buy food for him or anything either, make him do it for himself.
  • Options
    kick his ass
  • Options
    mattmoo wrote:
    kick his ass

exactly
  • Options
    i told my dad when he rang earlier, as soon as i mentioned his mate arron had been sleeping, my dads reaction was "well that explains alot". when my brother is wiv arron. he is 10x worse. dad n chris both have season tickets for boston united, my brother never misses a game, but dad sed if chris dont change his act, he wont b goin to no away games, so ill try that one on him.

i aint gonna chuck his clothes on his bed or anything, coz would normally result in me gettin a punch from him, even tho he's younger than me, theres only two years between us and he is bigger than me.
  • Options
    Yeah see how he likes that.

It sucks when younger siblings are bigger and stronger than you. My twelve year old bro is, and he easily wins fights. :(
  • Options
    Let him do what he wants. The concequences will come in time. Do as much as you can, but I wouldn't fret.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    It's a free house, you shouldn't be worring about anything other than getting wasted - until the day before you old man is back as which point you have to do a binge on the clearing up!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    It's a free house, you shouldn't be worring about anything other than getting wasted - until the day before you old man is back as which point you have to do a binge on the clearing up!

well thats wat im tryin to avoid, i would rather clean up a couple of minutes everytime i make a mess than have to spend a whole day cleaning up a weeks worth of mess.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Couldn't have put it any better :D
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    Slap the little bastard and tell him to clean his stuff up.

you know it makes sense, kick the living shit out of him, theres no one to tell. not only would feel better but you would show the fuck whos boss
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

:thumb:

As for your wee brother, he's only young, let him have a bit of freedom for once in his life. And if he gives you shit, hit him, pretty simple.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Mia16 wrote:
    well thats wat im tryin to avoid, i would rather clean up a couple of minutes everytime i make a mess than have to spend a whole day cleaning up a weeks worth of mess.

You should take a leaf out of your bro book! :yes: Have fun.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Knock fuck out of him. Resort to dirty tactics if need be. Don't let him bully you. Lock the little bastard out.
  • Options
    lol my brothers the same, he's only 13 - and he's 5ft 10, weighs 11 stone and can easily pick me up and carry me around