Home Work & Volunteering
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW TV pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

kids camps abroad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
has anyone worked abroad in europe or america??

i want to work on a kids camp next summer for round 6 weeks and i was wondering if anyone knew any info about it. ive found a few sites on the web. but i was wondering if anyone had any real life experience of it and could give me any tips?
________
BUBBLER PIPE

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Goldie! I worked on a summer camp last year (in Wales) but the company PGL has camps in France and Spain (the costas) as well as the UK. The PGl site tells you more than I could. www.pgl.co.uk
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Goldie:
    <STRONG>has anyone worked abroad in europe or america??

i want to work on a kids camp next summer for round 6 weeks and i was wondering if anyone knew any info about it. ive found a few sites on the web. but i was wondering if anyone had any real life experience of it and could give me any tips?</STRONG>

BUNAC run a program for camp leaders in America. Your university will probably have a club which you will be able to join to help you apply for work with BUNAC.