Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Student jobs from hell !

What was your worst ever part-time job? I worked in a meat processing factory that had no hygeine regulations, raw meat and flies everywhere. Disgusting, but it helped me save up to go on holiday somewhere cool...

Read what Steve got up to in his holidays here:
http://www.thesite.org/careers/job/student_jobs.html

...and tell us if anything worse happened to you !
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I work part time at Booker Cash and Carry. We get customers thinking they own the place treating the staff like shit! They order us to do things for them! Today I had a customer who said "Shift my trolly now" (meaning his). So I said "Treat me with some respect and I will". He said "your not paid to be given respect, your paid to do a job and thats to do what I say". Ok so he has a point about me being paid to serve the customer but don't i deserve respect?

Take care
    Mark

Wrinkles are merely where smiles have been
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You just have to read my post "HAS ANYONE HAD BAD TREATMENT AT WORK" to see what I've been through.

I've got a new job at M&S now, it's only temporary, but I really like it there. The people are lovely and very helpful, unlike NEW LOOK!