Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wooosh. Caravan parks!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Should be off to Whitsand Bay (not too far from where I live) for a bit of caravanning at the weekend with my family and a mate. I think we'll be taking every opportunity to get drunk, and possibly participate in a couple of kids discos. Last time we went was around Halloween last year, but we were far too self-conscious then, so all we did was sit around and glare at our parents. Hopefully, there'll be a load of minging lads there for my mate, too.

Anyway, who else loves caravan parks?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Meh, can't stand em like! Nah, it's alright if you're young I suppose... but I don't like the feeling that you're all on top of eachother.

Sorry for the negativity. :yeees:
  • Options
    I suppose its better if its abroard when you're older.. somewhere busy and chavvy :D.

I still haven't told my bf though - he thinks we're going clubbing on Friday. He'll probably have a nervous breakdown when I tell him tonight - he always thinks me + mate + booze + a chavvy location = me cheating on him :(.
  • Options
    invite him along and pitch a tent
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    invite him along and pitch a tent

My parents have said he's not allowed - too close quarters for any possible rumpy-pumpy. Plus, I need to catch up with my matey.
  • Options
    heh, your parents will be locking you up next
  • Options
    So called "Chavvy" places are usually the best
  • Options
    Indeed. I intend to chav myself up as much as possible.
  • Options
    never ever been in a caravan, altho to me they dont look like fun places...just not my kind of thing, ive camped a bit tho, but if im camping it up tend to stay away from organised camp sites.
  • Options
    They're just tacky cheap fun. The caravans are pretty nice - loads of new electricky thingies and nice furnishings. The luxury ones are amazing - they have little fire-places and everything. They're like miniature tacky homes.

The activities aren't really organised - you just fuck about in the indoor swimming pool, or try to get served at the bar. Apparently the one we're going to has a sauna and an 'adult virtual beach' :naughty:
  • Options
    I know for a fact that i would LOVE to go on holiday again with my mates, as we all went to BUTLINS in Skegness for a weekend and had a fantastic time, barring my mate James' litte 'Crisis'. If all is said and done, i'd be happy to go on holiday again with them.

Holdays with mates or partner sounds good fun, even if it's just a weekend away in a tent, caravan or challette. i know for one if i ever got an oppertunity to go away again with my friends i'd jump at the chance.