Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Being sort of paranoid about trains...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok so in the morning i'm getting the train to bournemouth which takes about 4 1/2 hours. It'll be the first time i've travelled long distance alone, and i know it sounds daft, but after train bombings in other countries and the bombs in london, i'm kinda paranoid something will happen because there isn't really any security on trains - i mean they never check bags and stuff. I'm just a tad worried :nervous: any advice?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can see why you're apprehensive but really, you have much more chance of being in a car crash. Just try to relax and get things into perspective, I know it's easy for me to say that but trust me... it will help.
    I wouldn't worry about it, its unlikely that anything bad will happen just take plenty of magazines and things to keep your mind occupied.
    i'm gonna buy some mags and stuff at the station lol, and i put some new songs onto my mp3 player today
    Trains are fun and terrorists are lazy. Don't panic!